First Head Coach to be Fired | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Head Coach to be Fired

I disagree. No one's seat is hotter than Tom Coughlin with the Giants and the organization did him no favors by not re-signing Steve Smith and Kevin Boss. It's almost a setup like John Fox had last year in Carolina.

giants suck. That is a W for us. book it. If ever there was an overrated Qb right now it is one Eli Manning.

I dont know of any other coaches being in danger of being fired. Marvin Lewis should have been fired years ago in Cincinnati but the Browns (the ownership) are in love with the guy.

So Tony Sparano is, realistically, the coach in the 'hottest seat' right now. Others could be Pete Carroll and Gary Kubiak.
I don't think Carroll should be on the hot seat. In his first year, he made the playoffs, I know it's a bad division, but it's still the playoffs. I've been surprised over the years that Kubiak hasn't been fired after so many .500 or below seasons.

What I am saying is that this team is a lot more talented than the 2008 team. I don't see this team winning 11 games, but a playoff berth is definitely not out of the question.
I agree they are far more talented but they have a brutal start to the schedule. If they win 2 out of the first 5 then they may have a shot. Anything less will make it difficult to catch the Pats and Jets.

I wouldnt go there if I were you. According to most, anything aside from another 1-15 season and Sparano will still be here, and deserves to be here.

imo wheather it happens or not Ross said anything less than a winning record is acceptable now if we make the playoffs i say he will be here next year and if he dosent give us a winning record than i see him and ireland both gone and Ross will bring in a BIG name like Bill Cowher and as a fan anything less is inacceptable...

There are really no other candidates around the league to be fired early or middle of the season. If Miami goes like 1-5 or something I could see Sparano getting axed will happen

Ross is not competent enough to fire Sparano. Ross bungled firing Sparano when he had the chance.

Back
Top Bottom