First Head Coach to be Fired | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Head Coach to be Fired

I REALLY do not want to see Sparano fired mid-season, regardless of what happens. Nolan is a great DC. LEAVE HIM THERE!

There is no way Tony gets fired this season. Even if he went 0-8 for the first half of the season....unless we have a head coach from our own coaching staff in mind, I dont think they fire him this season at all. If he fails miserably, they will wait till the end of the season to search for a good candidate

More Dolphin bashing: COLDHARDFOOTBALLFACTS has Sparano as first coach fired in 2011

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.co...Completely_Horrified_Predictions,_Part_2.html

:hclap: Awesome, please keep the disrespect, and bashing going. Let us hope they keep it going enough where teams will have a hard time taking Miami seriously until they have 4 or 5 wins.:lol:

:( Unfortunately the Patriots always take the Dolphins very seriously, more so now that JT's back, older or not, no single player has given Brady more fits and reason to hear footstep then JT.

Forever the optimist (:up:) but two things you neglected to mention. They had the easiest schedule in the NFL as well as Chad Pennington.

Every team in the AFC East had the same exact schedule(with the exception of two games). Every team had an equal playing field for the division title, yet the 1-15 team from the year before is the one that won it.

Every team in the AFC East had the same exact schedule(with the exception of two games). Every team had an equal playing field for the division title, yet the 1-15 team from the year before is the one that won it.
Correct but Favre choked, Brady got hurt and the Wildcat caught the NFL off guard. The stars lined up perfectly for the Dolphins. Nubs its silly to try and justify that season. The playoff game showed just how good that team wasnt.

Correct but Favre choked, Brady got hurt and the Wildcat caught the NFL off guard. The stars lined up perfectly for the Dolphins. Nubs its silly to try and justify that season. The playoff game showed just how good that team wasnt.

What I am saying is that this team is a lot more talented than the 2008 team. I don't see this team winning 11 games, but a playoff berth is definitely not out of the question.

I dont know of any other coaches being in danger of being fired. Marvin Lewis should have been fired years ago in Cincinnati but the Browns (the ownership) are in love with the guy.

So Tony Sparano is, realistically, the coach in the 'hottest seat' right now. Others could be Pete Carroll and Gary Kubiak.

Pete Carroll? Really? This is like his second year and they won a playoff game last year...isn't happening...

I don't see him getting fired midway through unless it's a complete cluster**** (no wins, etc.). Midseason firings are pointless.

People said the same crap last year. And then the Dolphins lost to the Browns, the Lions, and the Bills...

All at home too.

Some "roll" that was, eh?. More like they rolled over and died.

Yet before that, they beat Vikings, Packers, and should have beaten the Steelers if not for horrible call. My point is, the team that lost to the Browns, Lions, and the Bills were a different team, and they lost to all three within a play.....all on offense.

Pete Carroll? Really? This is like his second year and they won a playoff game last year...isn't happening...

Isnt not, like, his second year. It IS his second year. He isnt going anywhere before his contract is up. Unless they have consecutive 2 or 3 win seasons.

People said the same crap last year. And then the Dolphins lost to the Browns, the Lions, and the Bills...

All at home too.

Some "roll" that was, eh?. More like they rolled over and died.

Could very well happen, it wouldnt surprise me in the least.

Those first 5 games are fairly brutal, unless we do go on a run after them this regime is toast. And if Sparano starts throwing players under the bus again, all bets are off and this could be a 4 win team.

Yet before that, they beat Vikings, Packers, and should have beaten the Steelers if not for horrible call. My point is, the team that lost to the Browns, Lions, and the Bills were a different team, and they lost to all three within a play.....all on offense.

Who cares if they beat the Vikings? The Vikings sucked last year. They looked good coming into the season...but by the end, noone was afraid of them. They were a joke.

As for the Steelers, we were handed that game with two turnovers early in the game in great field position...and all we could get were FG's! We were lucky to ever be inthat game at all. It wasn't that we were any good that day, it was that the Steelers almost gave us the game.

GB...how many people were out? Including their main star on D....

People like to point to these games, but it doesn't mean our team was really any good.

I don't think Ross would fire TS before the end of the season. It would put him in a box regarding Nolan.

Back
Top Bottom