FIRST PLACE!!!! Post game discussion, gloat fest!!! | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIRST PLACE!!!! Post game discussion, gloat fest!!!

I think his point is, you are holding Tua to a standard that you are not holding other QBs to, even someone who is considered the best QB in the league right now like Josh Allen.
It’s not about holding him to any standard. Someone said it was Tua’s greatest game ever, I disagreed, think that was last week. He didn’t have many opportunities obviously but he did make a few great plays, mainly the 3rd and 22 to Waddle. We are definitely in big trouble without him so I’m very happy with where he is and hope he can hang in there with the short turn around this week. That all said we had some tough 3 and outs in the 2nd half and Tua hit Milano right in the hands for what easily could have been a pick 6 which likely would have been game over at that point. If that had happened would certainly be a narrative changer. Doesn’t really matter what Allen, Herbert or anyone else did or didn’t do. So not his greatest game but certainly a gutsy performance given the circumstances with the back and limited opps.

watching yesterdays games i noticed that i am quite surprised any time I see a Bosa lining up on defense, and I am not at all surprised when said Bosa leaves the game with an injury.

So did anyone find out what that dirty mouth of Christian Wilkins said to piss Josh Allen off that much? Damn I wish he was mic’ed up but they wouldn’t dare, lol

I felt going into the game we should go full on loco attack mode with our defense and we did, I’m glad it paid off man, props to Boyer, it most def set the tone and had the guys playing with hi energy, you could see early they were not gonna be denied

It is going to be nice to watch this defense face a QB that tends to stay in the pocket again. We have a nice run of them coming up on the schedule.

Man, if we can find a way to recover from that war yesterday and sneak a win on Thursday…

Back
Top Bottom