FIRST PLACE!!!! Post game discussion, gloat fest!!! | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIRST PLACE!!!! Post game discussion, gloat fest!!!

More deep thoughts.

If Tua hadn't been forced out of the game by others, he would have tried to line up and run the next play with nothing below his chest functioning properly (and seeing stars).

Too tough for his own good.

Can I just say that Danny Dimes is running around all over the Cowboys like a chicken with its head cut off?

For all the talk about the Bills being this amazing legendary team, it seems they are 100% depending on Josh Allen. This isn't a great team, it's a great QB who when everything doesn't go his way is forced to make a whole bunch of crazy decisions
And he WILL get injured with this jackass formula. Fine heā€™s big strong fast accurate tough - man heā€™s seriously talented and impressive - a real American cowboy -

But, but, butā€¦

This is the NFL and lots of dudes are big and tough and fast and seriously talented - keep taking hits like this ove 17 plus weeks year in and year out - and he will snapā€¦.and then Buffalo crumblesā€¦

Brady takes the opposite approach - avoid taking hits at all cost -

Marino took big big hits a lot - he eventually tore his Achilles - Marino could play through that injury to a point but he was never the sameā€¦.

Allen will snap and the Bills will fall apart and the coach will be fired and they will have to wait another 70 years to win a super bowl - ENJOY!!!

I have been looking at the power rankings today and find it extremely funny how some lists put the eagles ahead of the Dolphins and actually mention Hurts as an MVP candidate. Now I am not going to say its not deserved because Hurts is playing extremely well but at the same time, how do you not say the same for Tua. The eagles look good but have not beaten a great team yet. We have beaten 2 of the best in the NFL. Also, Tua has more yards and twice as many touchdowns. I have a feeling that the hate people show towards Tua might prevent him from winning an MVP honor in the future even if he deserves to.

Back
Top Bottom