First Time in 18 Years | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Time in 18 Years

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Miami beat New England because they was clearly the better team. Just completely dominated the 2nd half.

Gotta go back to Week 5 of the 2002 season to see a game where Miami just dominated New England as the more physical team. Score was 26-13.

In that game NE only had 37 rushing yards and MIA had 137. MIA was 52% on 3rd down NE was 30%, MIA won TOP 40 mins to NE's 20 mins. NE win 3 and out 5 times.

Some may say that wildcat game in 2008 where Miami won 38-13. Yeah that was a rout, but this 22-12 win is one where Miami physically just crushed NE. Same with that 26-13 game in 2002.

For many years now, people here have been saying this is the year the Patriots dynasty would cease to exist. They were wrong every single year... until this year.

The Tom Brady- Bill Belichek Patriots dynasty is over. The AFC east is finally up for grabs.

I know some are happy not making the playoffs and let Tua progress and get experience. But man I want that playoff spot so bad! I wanna see dolphins in the playoffs! I just hope we can get in. Who knows, we may have some balls bounce our way and go deep in the playoffs! I just want that opportunity

I know some are happy not making the playoffs and let Tua progress and get experience. But man I want that playoff spot so bad! I wanna see dolphins in the playoffs! I just hope we can get in. Who knows, we may have some balls bounce our way and go deep in the playoffs! I just want that opportunity
It’ll be so beneficial for this team to make the playoffs from a development and draft strategy standpoint.

If not mistaken they didn't even score one touchdown. Wonder when the last time that happened ?

Agree, but don't forget quite a few of their players opted out this year. I'm not saying they'll be back to #1 in AFC-E, but I don't think they'll be this bad.

they will have a new qb likely a veteran and a at least competent one and yeah I imagine they will get Hightower back for that d and they got plenty of money to spend should they choose.

Back
Top Bottom