First Time in 18 Years | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Time in 18 Years

Second year in a row that we’ve severely negatively impacted their season.
Feels so good. Not only running it down their throats, but taking them out of the playoff race.

New England clearly needs a quarterback too and, as we know, that can be a challenge.

I know some are happy not making the playoffs and let Tua progress and get experience. But man I want that playoff spot so bad! I wanna see dolphins in the playoffs! I just hope we can get in. Who knows, we may have some balls bounce our way and go deep in the playoffs! I just want that opportunity
I was just thinking about that today. I know it won't be easy. Baltimore plays the Giants and Cincinnati. That should get them to 11-5.

Miami likely has to beat both the Raiders and Bills.

But looking around the AFC, it's easy to start thinking why not the Dolphins.

I know some are happy not making the playoffs and let Tua progress and get experience. But man I want that playoff spot so bad! I wanna see dolphins in the playoffs! I just hope we can get in. Who knows, we may have some balls bounce our way and go deep in the playoffs! I just want that opportunity
Playoffs would be a great experience for Tua.

Not for nothing, but there was a season opener where knowshon moreno ran all over them. Pretty dominant iirc. Think he missed the rest of the season after that.

I was at the game as part of my honeymoon in Miami for three days, left for the Bahamas the next morning. That is also the last home game I’ve been to.

That was a good day 10 day stretch of life for me.

Unfortunately, I didn’t get that euphoria.

Beating a Brady-less team just rung hollow.

No satisfaction.

Back
Top Bottom