Fisher opinion from former player.......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fisher opinion from former player..........

Assuming that you're telling the truth about being good friends with Derrick Mason that's great info. Lol ask him how he feels about Mark Sanchez.

This scares me too. It is hard to be physical when you cant practice being physical.

Honestly I disagree..The best althetes I have met have told me over and over again you need to practice like you play. Now you dont want ppl getting hurt but I feel these guys cant just turn it on and off.

Good post but what are your mixed feelings? Its all good what you said.
I think he means that he previously didn't believe Fisher was a good fit for the Dolphins, but after talking to Mason, his opinion is beginning to change.

Honestly I disagree..The best althetes I have met have told me over and over again you need to practice like you play. Now you dont want ppl getting hurt but I feel these guys cant just turn it on and off.

I think we have the same feelings if I am understanding you. In order to play with a physical mentallity you have to practice with one. I think the new rules limit this type of play.

I think he means that he previously didn't believe Fisher was a good fit for the Dolphins, but after talking to Mason, his opinion is beginning to change.

Correct. I didnt think Fisher was a good fit. I wanted Cohower or to keep T Bowls. After talking with D I think he could work out here. I still have concerns about the defesne but I think it could be a very good thing having Fisher here if he comes.

Correct. I didnt think Fisher was a good fit. I wanted Cohower or to keep T Bowls. After talking with D I think he could work out here. I still have concerns about the defesne but I think it could be a very good thing having Fisher here if he comes.
And thanks for the info! Mason is one of my favorite non-Phin players (outside of his short time with the jests of course). Wish him a good retirement!

And thanks for the info! Mason is one of my favorite non-Phin players (outside of his short time with the jests of course). Wish him a good retirement!

I will let him know but you can tell him yourself on our website soundoffman.com. D is also a business partner of mine. The website is still in development but feel free to check around it.

Assuming this is truth (which i believe it is, since I have no reason to duobt of you) this is great info, actually the best info since the beginning of this thing. This for a change is a FACT and not another speculative coment.
Thanks for shering and keep it coming.
P.S. good look on your site

BUMP!

For all of you who think losing Fisher is GOOD NEWS. It's not. God help us as we try a cluster F--- with a coordinator who has never done anything. We are no officially the worst franchise and owner in the league.

BUMP!

For all of you who think losing Fisher is GOOD NEWS. It's not. God help us as we try a cluster F--- with a coordinator who has never done anything. We are no officially the worst franchise and owner in the league.

Step away from the ledge fin, missing out on Fish is a bummer but time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom