Fitz to call it quits?

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Found this at rotoworld

• RYAN FITZPATRICKQB, MIAMI DOLPHINS

ESPN Denver's John Clayton reports Ryan Fitzpatrick "looks like he's going to retire."​

Fitzpatrick said last month he still believes he can be a starting quarterback. After spot starting with three teams the last five seasons, his playing future now looks up in the air. The Broncos are among the teams that reached out to Fitzpatrick, but they believe he's "going to be out of the mix." Fitzpatrick averaged 232 yards per game and had the highest completion-percentage (68.5%) of his career before getting benched for Tua Tagovailoa in Week 6. He turns 39 in November.
    SOURCE: 104.3 The Fan
    Mar 7, 2021, 12:49 PM ET

From Friday, compadre!

I personally hope he does. He's had a fantastic run and has made tons of money.
Spend time with your family...enjoy life a little.
Come back to coaching in a few years!
You know many people think he'd make a good coach and maybe he would but with his personality I can see him doing games for one of the networks. Not saying he'd be Tony Romo but I think he would do a good job.

You know many people think he'd make a good coach and maybe he would but with his personality I can see him doing games for one of the networks. Not saying he'd be Tony Romo but I think he would do a good job.

Point is there are opportunities out there without getting your head taken off every week.

Tony Romo?

Blows IMO. >>> his voice is annoying, he's goofy and biased.

Fitz would be way better. He'd automatically improve ratings based on the size of his family!

Total no brainer.

:oops:

I feel sorry that he never got to play in a playoff game, and Miami missed it by one game!
Well, it’s not like that hadn’t happened to him before. Only difference this time was another QB started and took the L in the playoff-clinching game.

Never has a Dolphins player climbed my "Favorite Dolphins players of all time" list, like Fitz did in the last 2 years.

Had you told me 3 years ago that Ryan Fitzpatrick would end up being one of my favorite players of all times, I woulda laughed at you and called you a crazy person.

Might give him a little more freedom as well.

NFL coaching means a lot of hours.

That said, I could see Fitzpatrick coming back if a contending team had some major injuries at the quarterback position. Would love to see him have a shot at the postseason.

I mean Im pretty sure this is very likely, but its amusing to see the wording on these things lately... Clayton reports "It looks like he's going to retire". They dont even bother to include sources anymore, **** it! Lets report our opinions! Eureka! BREAKING! Looks like its going to rain today!

Back
Top Bottom