Fitz trade?

Jssanto

Scout Team
Reaction score
Several QB starters are out. Pittsburgh is down to QB #3.
I am surprised we are not hearing rumors about a trade for Fitzpatrick.

ROADRUNNER

0.1% native american & 0.1% filipino
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
wow come on were better than this...…..

superphin

don't go clown shoes on us
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Pits #3 looked pretty decent and Rudolph will come back at some point. Teddy looks pretty good and Kyle Allen has looked decent to good. Gardner Minshew is on a hot streak and Chase Daniel has looked ok.

Pretty much Fitz doesn't really add any upgrade over what teams currently have. Aside from Luke Falk the backups haven't played bad enough to warrant being replaced.

rent this space

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
not surprised at all, the Steelers #3 looked better than Fitz

Gonzofinfan

Scout Team
Reaction score
Miami's backup would be Jake Rudock and judging what ive seen out of him in his time here I absolutely would be willing to deal fitzpatrick if its a decent draft pick.. I doubt its anything legit. Rudolph got concussed not a full blown acl tear or achillies. I'd say he misses one game and is ready in two weeks

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Guys - been saying this since I watched him up close in person week 1 vs Balt. He is done. No arm. Cannot threaten the field. His decision making is poor + a limp noodle for an arm. He will not make a roster next year. Time to hang them up.

WCUPUNK

Scout Team
Reaction score
yeah i am certain that the front office wants the Steelers pick we already have to be as high as possible. unless they offer something stupid for Fitz like a 3rd rounder there is no way we would risk hurting the value of the first rounder we are getting.

rev kev

THE DEFLATOR
Reaction score
yeah i am certain that the front office wants the Steelers pick we already have to be as high as possible. unless they offer something stupid for Fitz like a 3rd rounder there is no way we would risk hurting the value of the first rounder we are getting.
I don’t want their third I want a top 10

tay0365

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Miami is NOT going to trade with Pittsburgh unless they think it will make the Steelers worse. Those trades are hard to pull off.
...Or the Steelers gave Miami their 2021 1st round pick for Fitz. :lol:

Top Bottom