Fitzmagic Talks Tua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzmagic Talks Tua

Pretty much what I’ve been saying the whole time. Tua isn’t elite physically, so unless his anticipation and accuracy become some of the best all time, he’ll likely be limited to a top 13 to 16 QB best case scenario.

Very political answer from Fitz, btw. You can tell he doesn’t think Tua is all that great.

Each QB has different elite traits, there isn’t a QB out there that’s 10/10 in every area of being a QB. But of course the Tua haters will spin it like Tua is ****…..😂
Brett Favre was a big-time giver well not including when he's taking money from people on welfare.

I took it as he sees Tua having a few elite traits that he can be very successful with in the NFL. However, those looking strictly for the ability for the wow type plays as a measuring stick for his success are not going to see that. The potential elite skills that Fitz outlined are at the top of the list for sustained success at the NFL level, and why I still believe Tua has a lot of potential.

I’m talking about when he was in lebetard earlier..

Exactly what I’ve been saying for two years, it was a joke to out Tua in when they did..

You don’t bench fitz after how the team finished 2019 and right after they spanned the niners and shut out the jets 24-0

Tua wasn’t ready and everyone knew it

I think Flores did it on purpose because he was getting pressured to do so and he said **** here you go..

Exactly what I’ve been saying for two years, it was a joke to out Tua in when they did..

Kid wasn’t ready and everyone knew it

I think Flores did it on purpose because he was getting pressured to do so and he said **** here you go..
Saw it exactly the same...it's what gave me some pause on Flo, he lied, straight-up. Not long before he named him starter, he publicly stated he wasn't ready and wouldn't be named starter.

Back
Top Bottom