Fitzpatrick/gesicki = Duhe/baumhower | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick/gesicki = Duhe/baumhower

Since that was before my time I immediately thought of the cartoon show king of the hill. Now I feel dumb.

well, those two were great players for us but Fitz and Gesicki are freaks so they have a chance to be even better tho of course at different positions

Duhe had that monster AFC Championship game against NYJ. Beyond that, he was solid, but not much more - about on the level of Odrick.

Duhe had that monster AFC Championship game against NYJ. Beyond that, he was solid, but not much more - about on the level of Odrick.
He was better than Odrick. I know he only went to one pro bowl but should have gone to at least 2 or 3. Baumhower was better tho and went to several pro bowls

I remember when Shula told Baumhower that he was going to switch him to NG Baumhower was not sold- but eventually it turned out to be the right move.
Baumhower was a seriously good player.
Moving Bokamper to defensive end happened around the same time. But Bokamper wasn't as big as a DE in a 3-4 should be, and we were too small going into that Super Bowl vs Washington.

That is not true. Duhe created mayhem. He was a tremendous player for about 3 year stretch.

Back
Top Bottom