Five Teams Who Could Surprise With An Nfl Wild Card Appearance In 2018 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Five Teams Who Could Surprise With An Nfl Wild Card Appearance In 2018

I think the Dolphins make the playoffs if two things happen:

1. Tannehill stays healthy for 16 games
2. Multiple rookies make significant contributions to the team (Minkah, Gessicki, Ballage)
I put it all the coaches plain and simple and with the new coaches I have hope, even after losing Suh and Laundry.

I think the Dolphins make the playoffs if two things happen:

1. Tannehill stays healthy for 16 games
2. Multiple rookies make significant contributions to the team (Minkah, Gessicki, Ballage)

I agree. I think the key is the development of young players. Miami has a lot of young, unproven talent and some young players who are beginning to emerge.

I also think the offense has a chance to be above average. My main concern is whether the Dolphins can stop the running game.

I agree. I think the key is the development of young players. Miami has a lot of young, unproven talent and some young players who are beginning to emerge.

Agreed. Look at the youth on D - those who should get significant snaps . . . Godchaux, Taylor, Harris, McMillan, Baker, Anthony, Tank, X, Fitz, maybe 1-2 more rookies. That's a lot of youth. If just 4-5 of these emerge to projected talent, the D should be much better.

If Tannehill can play a full season, this team has a great chance to play some complimentary football on offense and defense. The defense will be that much better if the offense can sustains drives and put up above average ppg. And with buffalo and New York starting rookie qbs, there’s no time like the present to make a playoff push

Back
Top Bottom