Flo can be saved by one man -- Tua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flo can be saved by one man -- Tua

kmev827

Active Roster
Reaction score
The narrative last year was that Flo was winning games in spite of Tua. Well, that narrative can now be dismissed outright. We are in year three of the Flo regime and this team is a mess in every respect. The only thing that can change Flo's fortune is Tua playing well and leading this team to victories. Maybe its unrealistic to expect that much from Tua. I know at least that Tua won't quit on himself or on this team. I'll be watching next week hoping and praying that Tua can turn this mess into a miracle. Flo will be too.

Would also add that Miami lead the league with 29 turnovers on defense last year. We won a handful of games when our offense was really struggling off of those shortened fields (or TDs). It wasn’t a sustainable way to win which we are clearly seeing this year. Tua has a tall task ahead of him.

I already see the excuses though.

It's the Jags and Falcons of course wr should win.

Yet that didn't stop an incompetent Indy team from embarrassing us.

When we start winning again, unless Tua throws 4 tds and 300 yards a game, it won't matter.

Suddenly the defense remembered how to play, and suddenly Flores knows how to coach

Man, after yesterday, even Tua can't save this team.

The rebuild was a bust. The defense is not who we thought they were. OL is atrocious. Play calling is awful. Run game is non existent. Dual O.C.s gotta go. Grier simply CAN NOT identity talent. Even X played awful yesterday.

I can't believe we had all that draft capital and here we are.

Last season was an unsustainable fluke with our defense winning games for us.

The rebuild was a bust. The defense is not who we thought they were. OL is atrocious. Play calling is awful. Run game is non existent. Dual O.C.s gotta go. Grier simply CAN NOT identity talent. Even X played awful yesterday.

It’s a real sour awakening isn’t it

Or, he could be rushed back as a semi sacrificial lamb through fan pressure and desperation only to get abused early and often and end up with a season ending rib injury.

Who knows which will happen?

This!

Last year we overachieved, we were not a 10-6 team. Tua isn’t saving this team. Brissett actually played good enough to win against most team yesterday. He have zero run game. Brady had more rushing yards than us in the second half. The wholes on this team are far more than when we started this rebuild.

Pls watson..dont get me wrong Tua will win couple's games but will that be enough

2 of our losses were close with our backup QB and 2 of our losses were against what will probably be the superbowl teams.

Bills and Buccaneers are as good as it gets right now.

Our schedule didn't do us any favors either to start the year.

Brian Flores has 3 wins vs teams that finished with a winning record. (3-12)
2019 Pats and Eagles
2020 Rams

He's 13-9 vs everyone else.

Of Tua's 7 wins, only 1 has been vs a winning team (Rams) and he threw for 93 yards in that game. We got defensive and special teams TDs and won 28-17. The offense scored 14 pts.

Everyone forgets how we won a bunch of games last year, Fitz. Funny how when Fitz was in the game the oline didn't seem so bad. Maybe keeping him would have been smarter but we didn't want to have Tua looking over his shoulder. We'd be in much better shape with Fitz but many of the off season moves backfired. Starting the year there were a million new parts to this team, new coaches, new schemes and a bunch of new players. The fact that it didn't all come together quickly shouldn't be that much of a surprise. In addition, our schedule starting out the year was super tough. Our young team just wasn't ready to face the likes of Tom Brady or Allen. But, the oline looked better with Jackson at Guard and Tua is returning this week. We need a little win streak, Jacksonville then Atlanta. Then I believe we have the bye. BTW, where the **** is Albert Wilson?

The narrative last year was that Flo was winning games in spite of Tua. Well, that narrative can now be dismissed outright. We are in year three of the Flo regime and this team is a mess in every respect. The only thing that can change Flo's fortune is Tua playing well and leading this team to victories. Maybe its unrealistic to expect that much from Tua. I know at least that Tua won't quit on himself or on this team. I'll be watching next week hoping and praying that Tua can turn this mess into a miracle. Flo will be too.

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

Everyone forgets how we won a bunch of games last year, Fitz. Funny how when Fitz was in the game the oline didn't seem so bad. Maybe keeping him would have been smarter but we didn't want to have Tua looking over his shoulder. We'd be in much better shape with Fitz but many of the off season moves backfired. Starting the year there were a million new parts to this team, new coaches, new schemes and a bunch of new players. The fact that it didn't all come together quickly shouldn't be that much of a surprise. In addition, our schedule starting out the year was super tough. Our young team just wasn't ready to face the likes of Tom Brady or Allen. But, the oline looked better with Jackson at Guard and Tua is returning this week. We need a little win streak, Jacksonville then Atlanta. Then I believe we have the bye. BTW, where the **** is Albert Wilson?

I’ll tell you where old Albert is…chilling on the bench not doing ****. I was setting 20 feet behind that **** yesterday. He was setting by himself the majority of the game. I saw Ford even keeping lose and warming up on the sideline through the game. Albert needs to be cut.

Back
Top Bottom