Flo can be saved by one man -- Tua | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flo can be saved by one man -- Tua

He would probably need to have an MVP caliber season the rest of the way out to save the season. I don't that's coming with this offensive coaching staff calling the plays.

I'm not sure what Tua can do to tighten up the defense. 2019 was a mulligan but this defense was giving up a ton of yards last year too.

When teams cash in instead of turning it over or kicking FGs you get results like this one and the buffalo game last year.

There's almost no way that Tua can get the team into the playoffs after this start. The Indy loss was the real backbreaker. Raiders game was winnable, too.

OP is correct that right now, Tua is going to come back in and be playing for two things: The jobs of Grier and Flores.

I already see the excuses though.

It's the Jags and Falcons of course wr should win.

Yet that didn't stop an incompetent Indy team from embarrassing us.

When we start winning again, unless Tua throws 4 tds and 300 yards a game, it won't matter.

Suddenly the defense remembered how to play, and suddenly Flores knows how to coach
I wouldn't count the falcons as a win...they're getting better every week. Pitts was a man yesterday. But yeah..I'm hoping Tua helps his coach and silences his detractors all at the same time

I’ll tell you where old Albert is…chilling on the bench not doing ****. I was setting 20 feet behind that **** yesterday. He was setting by himself the majority of the game. I saw Ford even keeping lose and warming up on the sideline through the game. Albert needs to be cut.
Makes no sense. He was one of the guys balling out in camp. I mean.... he cant even get on the field? Over Isiah ****ing ford?

Makes no sense. He was one of the guys balling out in camp. I mean.... he cant even get on the field? Over Isiah ****ing ford?
wilson isnt good, hes just another clyde gates, a guy we overhype cuz we suck so bad

even Tua can't save this team.
You're supposed to say that with someone who has proven himself as a player such as "even Aaron Rodgers couldn't save this team"...what has Tua done to made anyone believe he's great or even a franchise QB.

That sounds kind of predictable though. Like of course the players on a crap team are going to think it’s the guy running the show who is the problem. Can’t possibly be them. And certainly couldn’t be the guy who decided to pay them.

Not to say they’re wrong, I just wouldn’t expect any other answer whether right or wrong.

Man, after yesterday, even Tua can't save this team.

The rebuild was a bust. The defense is not who we thought they were. OL is atrocious. Play calling is awful. Run game is non existent. Dual O.C.s gotta go. Grier simply CAN NOT identity talent. Even X played awful yesterday.

I can't believe we had all that draft capital and here we are.

Last season was an unsustainable fluke with our defense winning games for us.
While I agree with 95% of this, I don’t think last season was a fluke. You can’t be that flukey good for that long. I think it’s far more likely there’s a huge leadership program on the staff and/or in the room, but regardless it’s on the staff.

I'm not even Tua can save Miami's season. The revamped offensive line had it moments against Tampa, but the defense is completely falling apart. Aside from the win against the Pats and the close game against the Raiders, Miami has been BLOWN OUT!!! The defense is giving up enormous amounts of yardage. That's a recipe for disaster. This is Tom Olivadotti 2.0. Absolutely terrible.

The offense has no rhythm or flow. They can't sustain anything. It's a total chit show. A complete mess. Tua will be lucky to finish the season healthy or uninjured. Nothing is working, the magic is gone. Flo is lost, the coaches are in over their heads and the players are looking like they've quit. Miami will be lucky to win 4-5 games.

If Flores never wanted Tua, then Tua failing might save his job. He can harp on how they forced him on them, how he tailored the offense to him and look at how it flopped

Back
Top Bottom