Flores being interviewed by AZ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores being interviewed by AZ

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they are really considering him or if this is just a Rooney rule response?
I do not think I would want the guy who accused his owner of issues, filed a lawsuit against the entire league, has the reputation of not being liked, etc..

They interviewed Vance Joseph too. So many bad candidates. I'm glad I'm not a Cardinals fan.

Arizona in perpetual misery mode.

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

I wonder if they are really considering him or if this is just a Rooney rule response?
I do not think I would want the guy who accused his owner of issues, filed a lawsuit against the entire league, has the reputation of not being liked, etc..
Get him! Can't wait to watch that team do it's impression of a beer can at crush depth...

I support. There is a better opportunity for everybody when things don't work out at one place.
I'm thinking he'll be blackballed by the owners. He made his bed. There is an open lawsuit against the league because he wasn't hired the last time he was interviewed. If they're interviewing him, they had better hire him or else. Maybe Bill Belichick will be the first to call and congratulate him... :shrug:

What does this have to do with us, meaning Miami?

Back
Top Bottom