Florida Gators Spring Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida Gators Spring Game

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Am I reading this correctly? Ended in a 23 all tie?

You guys can't even win your own spring game? That's gold.

Oh well. At least you guys had good reason to block each other in this one.

GatorsPlayers2_0JPG-1.jpg

Probably the funniest thing I heard during the NCAA basketball tournament when Florida was rolling.... one analyst chirped that Billy Donovan was turning Florida into a basketball school. Dick Vitale corrected him quickly, said.. "No... Will Muschamp is turning Florida into a basketball school"...

Let that image of the two Gators blocking each other last year against an FCS opponent help you decide which is more accurate.

Probably the funniest thing I heard during the NCAA basketball tournament when Florida was rolling.... one analyst chirped that Billy Donovan was turning Florida into a basketball school. Dick Vitale corrected him quickly, said.. "No... Will Muschamp is turning Florida into a basketball school"...

Let that image of the two Gators blocking each other last year against an FCS opponent help you decide which is more accurate.

I'm anticipating a 7-5 season. I was baffled how so many of our fans were drinking the Kool-aid again not two weeks after the Georgia Southern game. They were actually happy that we kept Muschump while every other good coaching option took other jobs. People who watched the spring game have convinced themselves that Jeff Driskel has improved and he hasn't. He's exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom