Florida QB Tim Tebow says he is a "virgin" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida QB Tim Tebow says he is a "virgin"

i know three girls who are going to UF and they think he's definitely a virgin...

the only question i have is, how can he not want to jump all over his GF...
tim_tebow_girlfriend2-1.jpg

i mean, DAMN !

Water is wet.

Sun rises in the east.

Sun sets in the west.

Add Tim Tebow is a virgin to the list of things that will never change.

Guy would rather touch the penis of little boys in third world countries than mount up on this...

Water is wet.

Sun rises in the east.

Sun sets in the west.

Add Tim Tebow is a virgin to the list of things that will never change.

Guy would rather touch the penis of little boys in third world countries than mount up on this...

Looking at her, Tebow has no excuse for being a virgin. If I dated her, I couldn't even begin to tell you how many hot ones I would be pumping in her on a daily basis.

Looking at her, Tebow has no excuse for being a virgin. If I dated her, I couldn't even begin to tell you how many hot ones I would be pumping in her on a daily basis.

:hi5:

No **** right?! Holy ****! That's about as close to perfect in a physical way that I can think of for me. My god.....The hotness....Ok. This is why you don't draft Tebow. If he gets married, he's going to realize what a smoking hot piece he's married to and football is all of a sudden going to not mean nearly as much.

Jesus...She's hot.

That's not even the half of it. Go look at the last 3 pages of the 3 AM crew thread. He's been with some hotties in his day. and yet he wont smash...

Maybe they want to wait tell they are married you have to remember Tebow is a Religious person

Okay, this right here. As you can clearly see this girl wants some action. However, Tebow is just standing there like a douche just hugging her. Now, if it was me. I would pick her up, put her over my shoulder, give her pat on the behind and say: "Baby, let's go!"

Tim, nobody is asking you to become Glen Quagmire Jr. However, just stick it in her once, that's all we're saying. Trust me, and everybody else. Once you try it, you'll like it!

Back
Top Bottom