Florida QB Tim Tebow says he is a "virgin" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida QB Tim Tebow says he is a "virgin"

Maybe they want to wait tell they are married you have to remember Tebow is a Religious person

Orlando Magic C Dwight Howard said that same stuff initially, and he wound up knocking up an Orlando Magic dancer. Eventually, they all succumb to the sweet, sweet temptation that is sex. Hell, Tebow could have Erin Andrews with the snap of his fingers if he really wanted to. While Gainesville has it share of rednecks and obnoxious folk, there is no denying about the plethora of hot @ss that walks it's campuses. Take advantage of it while you can, Timmy!

Orlando Magic C Dwight Howard said that same stuff initially, and he wound up knocking up an Orlando Magic dancer. Eventually, they all succumb to the sweet, sweet temptation that is sex. Hell, Tebow could have Erin Andrews with the snap of his fingers if he really wanted to. While Gainesville has it share of rednecks and obnoxious folk, there is no denying about the plethora of hot @ss that walks it's campuses. Take advantage of it while you can, Timmy!

got an awesome dwight story for you. he went on a date with a friend of mine from high school. after the date they were back at his place watching tv. out of nowhere, he just stands up, strips buck *** naked, and casually walks out to his hot tub. she, being the star fugger she is, of course followed. how awesome would it be to be able to do **** like that and get away with it? i could never get away with a fantastic stunt like that. ugh.

First time that dude tags one he's going to reflect back on his days in Gainesville and say, "Oooooh ****."

:lol:

got an awesome dwight story for you. he went on a date with a friend of mine from high school. after the date they were back at his place watching tv. out of nowhere, he just stands up, strips buck *** naked, and casually walks out to his hot tub. she, being the star fugger she is, of course followed. how awesome would it be to be able to do **** like that and get away with it? i could never get away with a fantastic stunt like that. ugh.

Porking Dwight Howard?:confused:

Great story! When you have millions upon millions of dollars and you're built like a tank, you can get away with that stuff. I don't blame Dwight one bit.

Ok, I applaud Tebow for standing by his Christian beliefs, not alot do, and that is really great of him.

But....seriously....why? Why? Why? Why? WHY IS THIS EVEN NEWS???? This has nothing to do with college football. This is the cherry on the cake that is ESPN's Teboner....

Its sad, he's a great athlete, great kid and role model, but ESPN just wants everyone outside of Gainesville, Florida to hate this man.

What Tim left unsaid though, is that he's into Blumpkins and Cleveland Steamers

did your friend ever work at the winghouse? if its the same girl, then i got a story for you.

Back
Top Bottom