Florida vs. Florida State week! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. Florida State week!

UF Fin Kat said:
weatherford has been named the starter. whooooooooops!

:rolleyes2

bowden is a ****ing clueless racist obviously.

thats a complete joke and i hope weatherford throws 5 INTs and we lose by 50

clear.gif

Nappy Roots said:
:rolleyes2

bowden is a ****ing clueless racist obviously.

thats a complete joke and i hope weatherford throws 5 INTs and we lose by 50
obviously.

and you don't have to hope it'll happen, because it WILL.

Nappy Roots said:
The same Xavier Lee who couldn't quite grasp the complexities and subtle variations of the mighty Wake Forest defense?

My favorite play from that game was the one where he threw the ball right to the Wake Forest defender. No, not that play... the other one. No, not that one, either...

Gator Mike said:
The same Xavier Lee who couldn't quite grasp the complexities and subtle variations of the mighty Wake Forest defense?

My favorite play from that game was the one where he threw the ball right to the Wake Forest defender. No, not that play... the other one. No, not that one, either...
:sidelol:

We will come to play this week!! Us 'Nole fans just haven't had much to talk about this year, but it will all change after we upset ya'll this week.

You Gator fans can laugh at our record, but you know you are scared we are going to beat you. Especially with Urban Meyer crying like a little BIOTCH this week about Michigan getting a rematch vs. Ohio State, which will all go for not after we put it to ya'll this week.

OK, there is my rambling for this ballgame.

GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NorthFloridaFin said:
We will come to play this week!! Us 'Nole fans just haven't had much to talk about this year, but it will all change after we upset ya'll this week.

You Gator fans can laugh at our record, but you know you are scared we are going to beat you. Especially with Urban Meyer crying like a little BIOTCH this week about Michigan getting a rematch vs. Ohio State, which will all go for not after we put it to ya'll this week.

OK, there is my rambling for this ballgame.

GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do expect FSU to come and play this week. It's a huge rivalry game, and I'd lose a lot of respect for FSU if they can't get up for this one.

I am not scared about losing. I am only worried about how badly UF will win. It's a little late, but style points matter.

I'm alittle worried about that FSU rushing attack personally.

Back
Top Bottom