Florida vs. FSU | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. FSU

DeathStar said:
USC wins: USC-Ohio State

USC loses (doesn't matter if FL wins next week): Ohio State-Michigan

:yes: Most likely

DeathStar said:
only if darren mcfadden is not on the field

That's why it was so impressive that SC put up 50 cause he was on the field.

Not that he's really known for his defense but whatever....

Stacks said:
That's why it was so impressive that SC put up 50 cause he was on the field.

Not that he's really known for his defense but whatever....

Except Mcfadden was hurt. and it was at the beginning of the year. It'd be more impressive if it had been the last few weekds.

FinSinceBirth said:
Except Mcfadden was hurt. and it was at the beginning of the year. It'd be more impressive if it had been the last few weekds.

Well I honestly don't think that SC would beat AK that bad again. I think they would win for sure still but like I said yesterday I could easily see it being 49-15 or so :D

I don't follow the SEC that close but can someone please explain how AK got that record with that god awful quarterback???

Stacks said:
Well I honestly don't think that SC would beat AK that bad again. I think they would win for sure still but like I said yesterday I could easily see it being 49-15 or so :D

I don't follow the SEC that close but can someone please explain how AK got that record with that god awful quarterback???
mcfadden.

Stacks said:

Also, Casey Dick hasn't played all season. Mitch Mustaine played a good portion of the games, not sure how many. Then he struggled a few weeks back and was replaced by Dick. I don't know why Nutt didn't put Mustaine back in yesterday.

god i hate bobby bowden and drew weatherford..

can anyone even come up with anything close to a reason weatherford was in there?

Nappy Roots said:
god i hate bobby bowden and drew weatherford..

can anyone even come up with anything close to a reason weatherford was in there?

Lee did nothing when given his chance?

UF Fin Kat said:
because he sucks less than xavier lee?

not even close to a right plausible reason..sorry

FinSinceBirth said:
Lee did nothing when given his chance?

and he didnt throw 3 INTs in 4 possessions either....but knowing bobby and how he favors white QBs, thats probably the correct answer....

Back
Top Bottom