Florida vs. Tennessee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. Tennessee

Motion

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Meyer is already planning for the Vols. I can't wait, thats gonna be a GREAT game!

Florida had excellent balance on offense tonight and 3 Ints on defense.

I hope they beat the dog do outa the Vols. Next to Georgia and FSU they are the team I like to see the Gators chomp the most.

YEAH! Florida jumped up to #6. Ahead of Georgia where they belong! Can't wait til saturday!

marino1348 said:
vols will beat the gators good

:lol: Its gonna be a good game. The Gator defense has played outstanding this year so far and I expect more of the same against the Vols. No one's gonna beat the Gators "good"

I think the polls moved Florida up too high & Ohio St too low & Arizona St shouldn't have dropped at all.

1-USC
2-Texas
3-VT
4-LSU - last second TD
5-Tennessee
6-Ohio St - lost to the #2 team at the last second, shouldn't have dropped far
7-Georgia
8-Notre Dame - impressive, worthy of top 8
9-Florida
10-Michigan

you're going to drop if you lose a game...it's only fair to the teams that don't lose. the only time i can think of it not happening was back in '01 when texas a&m barely lost to #1 ranked oklahoma, like 38-35 or something. they actually moved up in the rankings

SMadison29 said:
I think the polls moved Florida up too high & Ohio St too low & Arizona St shouldn't have dropped at all.

1-USC
2-Texas
3-VT
4-LSU - last second TD
5-Tennessee
7-Georgia
9-Florida
10-Michigan

Honestly I was surprised they jumped up so far. But regardless I think they are better than Georgia and they'll prove they belong that high after they beat Tennessee this weekend. GO GATORS!!!

LSU is a little over rated too.

Tennessee has a pretty good secondary & overall defense. As long as Fulmer doesn't shuffle QBs in & out I think Tennessee will squeek it out.

With it being Ainge's first visit to the Swamp and the new level of excitement in the Swamp with Meyer there. Not to mention Florida having the best WR corps in the SEC and a VERY much improved defense, this is Florida's game to lose. As long as they don't make too many mistakes and don't give up big plays they should pull it out. Wynn looked great last week, very strong.

SMadison29 said:
Tennessee has a pretty good secondary & overall defense. As long as Fulmer doesn't shuffle QBs in & out I think Tennessee will squeek it out.

Did you see their last game?

SMadison29 said:

1-USC
2-Texas
3-VT
4-LSU - last second TD
5-Tennessee
7-Georgia
9-Florida
10-Michigan

I totally agree....ASU's special teams cost them the game against LSU....I think LSU is overrated at the #4 spot and will drop. Urban Meyer is a very good coach and I think they can beat Tenn.

Back
Top Bottom