Florida vs. Tennessee | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. Tennessee

Marino2Clayton said:
With the exception of Cedric Houston, the entire Tennessee offense is back from last year. The same offense that put 30 up on the Gators.

Exactly, new coaching staff, new schemes, and a few new players can make a world of difference.

Just read an article about how important this game is to the future of both teams, apparently there will be quite a few top recruits attending the game, including the overall top recruit in the nation rated by rivals.com.

^percy harvin's top 3 schools are florida, FSU, and miami. tennessee is near the bottom of the list, so tennessee will have to do a lot to impress him

kastofsna120 said:
^percy harvin's top 3 schools are florida, FSU, and miami. tennessee is near the bottom of the list, so tennessee will have to do a lot to impress him

Yeah, I'm hoping Florida lights them up and gives him a good impression.

kastofsna120 said:

Harvin has cancelled his trip to Knoxville for the Georgia game, so the Vols are pretty much out of the running

it's hard not to like Meyer... but it's also hard to root for UF, because of two ultra obnoxious gator fans in particular that i know.... and i hear they are typical....

boys boys boys...

for the Florida fans... if Tennessee wins... you guys can all kiss Marino2Clayton's white hairy arse. And if Florida wins, he'll kiss your hairy pimply/wart covered arses.

That's pretty fair.

Vols wil prevail in Neyland south for a 3rd straight victory by pounding out 1st downs, riggs will get 35 carries...225 yards 3 td's. I hear rain is likely...

volphinsfan said:
Vols wil prevail in Neyland south for a 3rd straight victory by pounding out 1st downs, riggs will get 35 carries...225 yards 3 td's. I hear rain is likely...

:lol: Thats a nice imagination you have. It will be a great game no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom