Flos message we want to win every week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flos message we want to win every week

CSONKA1966

Active Roster
Reaction score
I have watched a lot of games where I yelled at the tv , asking the coach to replace a certain player because a certain player did not have it during a certain game. From little league to college sports to pro sports. Nobody benches their star. Flo did ,he did what we all wanted , lets see if Fitz can pull this out. Flo knew people would question his decision especially if Fitz went 3 and out. Is this saying Tua is not the answer, no , just not the answer this week. Flo wants to get early leads and then make teams out -smart him on their comebacks. This game slipped away. It seemed that the officials also seemed make us punish for the injury to their ref. The calls of holding were horrible. Tua being hit below his knees

He’s an idiot With all things offense,Period. Let the terrible rookie maybe save face on the last drive of the game. See if he’s got it mentally. Instead we lost anyway watching crappy Fitz be tragic. Tua should have been a day one start or a total red shirt this year. Everything Flores has done w the offense has been wrong.

the defense was and has been ridiculous. The play calling, scheme and use of players is excellent. Imagine if we had been able to keep Minkah? Not this coach’s fault obviously but the defense has been surprisingly great. Want to put that out there in this post because I don’t dislike Flores yet. If he can turn around the offense or cuts bait with trash tua, awesome.

He’s an idiot With all things offense,Period. Let the terrible rookie maybe save face on the last drive of the game. See if he’s got it mentally. Instead we lost anyway watching crappy Fitz be tragic. Tua should have been a day one start or a total red shirt this year. Everything Flores has done w the offense has been wrong.

the defense was and has been ridiculous. The play calling, scheme and use of players is excellent. Imagine if we had been able to keep Minkah? Not this coach’s fault obviously but the defense has been surprisingly great. Want to put that out there in this post because I don’t dislike Flores yet. If he can turn around the offense or cuts bait with trash tua, awesome.
You just joined and already got your first ignore with this drivel.

another dada poetry lover!

5226C9B2-51C7-4E68-9C1A-1C02308F03A4.jpeg

The hits below the knees and the fact that he got put on his can 6 times was disconcerting. I thought @EasyRider put it best with his analysis of the non blitzing attack on Fitz. Tua looked rattled and the donks played their hands very well. Still, there are no excuses in a performance or get replaced job. He needs to step up and the coaches need to get him ready. But at least one of those hits below the knees not getting called needs to be addressed!

Last edited:
There just aren't enough reference to Dadaist poetry on this forum.
Thank you Mr. Fish for absolutely making my day.
That's probably due to the rise of iambic pentameter, that is now prevalent in our primary education system.

The two are not really condusive to blending.

There just aren't enough reference to Dadaist poetry on this forum.
Thank you Mr. Fish for absolutely making my day.
Please, call me Nasty!

:lol:

No really. BNF.

But hey -- you dig dada?

Please, call me Nasty!

:lol:

No really. BNF.

But hey -- you dig dada?
Hey Nasty
I am a big reader and have a master's degree in Spanish Lit, and I am a Spanish painting freak.
I am not so much a poetry guy, but I am obsessed with those Spanish artists from that time, Miró, Dalí, whose surrealists works grew out of the Dada movement which came before.
I am beginning to work on a youtube channel focusing on the interpretation of Spanish painting, with partial focus on Dali.
I am a surrealism nut. All that Latin American lit too from the Boom- Cortazar, Fuentes, Borges, Marquez. Gotta dig that.

Back
Top Bottom