Flyer on Reuben Foster? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flyer on Reuben Foster?

FINatic054

Scout Team
Reaction score
So I was a huge Reuben Foster fan coming out of college and was hoping the Fins would draft him in the 2017 nfl draft. Instead we went with Charles Harris at pick 22 and Foster dropped to 30 to the 9ers. We we all know how Harris turned out but Foster went on as a rookie to play very well in the limited games he played before as most of you know he had some legal
Issues being charged with domestic battery. Well he hasn’t played a down since due to suffering a knee injury but at the minimum salary, I think we should sign him to a prove yourself deal. He was a stud LB and we are in need of LB help. Would love to see if he still has some juice in the tank.

No.

I liked him coming out of college, but I think Flores should stick with coaching football players and not engage in Foster care.

Let someone else adopt him.

Last edited:
No.

I liked him to coming out of college, but I think Flores should stick with coaching football players and not engage in Foster care.

Let someone else adopt him.
I agree. I remember what the 49ers went through with him. I'm sure they regretted taking him that high and what they might have had instead.

I knew this would be a topic of discussion but do you really think he can handle the Miami lifestyle?? I totally forgot he was in the league when I read the report this morning.

1. Being sent home from the combine - Remember he was top 10 pick -
  2. Arrested for weed - January 13, 2018:
  3. Arrested suspicion of domestic violence charges - February 11, 2018
  4. Arrested suspicion of domestic violence charges - November 24, 2018

I think he is done. Been out of the game too long. I would definitely look into it to kick the tires but I wouldn't give him anything more than the vet minimum.

I wouldn’t mind a no risk-tire kicking here. As long as:
1) He isn’t allowed to date anyone until he retires and
2) They keep an ankle monitor on him to keep him away from South Beach

Back
Top Bottom