Flynn to Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flynn to Miami

a QB has to be signed. We cant go into camp with just Matt Moore and a rookie. If Manning signs with the Titans, I think we need to grab Hasselbeck for a year.

multiple people sayings its a 5 year deal to be signed within 48 hours.....I'm guessing he got around $42-$44M,with at least $18M guaranteed if true.

They gotta sign him...

Moore has no upside...He is just mediocre/average at best...

They have to take a chance with Flynn and hope Philbin knows what he is doing.

a lot of people are reacting to this post on facebook as well

[h=6]Marky Marc Fivesixtywqam
[/h][h=6]I AM NOW TRYING TO CONFIRM THAT THE DOLPHINS HAVE.....COME TO TERMS WITH MATT FLYNN.... THIS IS FROM A VERY GOOD SOURCE! I HAVE ALREADY CALLED Chris Barker TO START LOOKING FOR THE OFFICIAL LINKS..... LOOKS GOOD FANS!! Marky Marc Wqams[/h]

multiple people sayings its a 5 year deal to be signed within 48 hours.....I'm guessing he got around $42-$44M,with at least $18M guaranteed if true.

If these numbers are close, there is no competing. He has been anointed the starter.

Im sorry man but he should not be getting that much, for a QB just playing 2 games, against poor defence's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom