Flynn to Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flynn to Miami

somethings brewing...Omar Kelly just posted an article. Apparently the Dolphins and Flynn's agent are ironing out the terms of the contract, which should be partly based on incentives of play.

What? This doesn't make much sense. Philbin can fully believe that Flynn will be a good QB, but he still needed to meet with Peyton, as he is only one of the best to ever play.

you mean Philbin was only giving Manning a "courtesy" meeting? Weren't people saying it was the other way around? lol

If Philbin thought that highly of Flynn, Flynn would have never been a fall back option...

Can we get these clowns like SR 7 off of our Forum.
easy man...there's people on these boards that's earned their word by putting the time in.

Its okay to disagree, but in terms of necessity you don't have to bash someone for just passing along info.

Kinda cute you base your opinion on how many post's. When you been watching the Dolphins since 72 I guess I put a little more weight in what I've experienced. By the way go play some more video games.

You want me off bc I didn't post my source?

I think my 8k posts and 6 years here with a history of being accurate on many fronts should speak for itself that I don't just talk to talk or rant to rant or even play an online game of let's waste time and peoples time making bs posts on forums because I have nothing better to do.

You can take this info and use it how you'd like buddy.

You want me off bc I didn't post my source?

I think my 8k posts and 6 years here with a history of being accurate on many fronts should speak for itself that I don't just talk to talk or rant to rant or even play an online game of let's waste time and peoples time making bs posts on forums because I have nothing better to do.

You can take this info and use it how you'd like buddy.

Without people like you scouring the internet for news, forums would be kinda pointless....

Ignore him.

you mean Philbin was only giving Manning a "courtesy" meeting? Weren't people saying it was the other way around? lol

If Philbin thought that highly of Flynn, Flynn would have never been a fall back option...

Uhm, did I say that? I'm confused as to how you conclude that Philbin doesn't believe that Flynn is a good QB because the front office went after Peyton first.

Kinda cute you base your opinion on how many post's. When you been watching the Dolphins since 72 I guess I put a little more weight in what I've experienced. By the way go play some more video games.

eaze up, have a snack. Smile, we just got matt flynnnnnn!

Back
Top Bottom