Flynn to Miami | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flynn to Miami

what are you talking about he's been in the system for 4years it's everyone else that has to learn the system. I truly believe we are in for a pleasant surprise, just need a couple more pieces
do you really believe a guy who has started 1 game is not going to go through the bumps and bruises and the ups and downs of being a full time starter is not going to struggle?

It's a wrap... Contract agreed pending physical.

Crap another noodle arm average QB....why can't the Phinz ever get a QB that has the potential for greatest :-(

That's the problem... There is none! We're screwed at QB this year. Flynn's not the answer, just another mediocre QB that might get us a 8-8 record, like we've had so many in the last 10 years!

I understand what your saying, but under the circumstances, this guy is ahead of the curve. He is our best chance. If signed, I hope all Dolphin fans give him a chance.

SR 7, Dude your awesome. Once again great call about Flynn. After you and all your pal's jumped on me, I end up being correct. You spoke about something you knew nothing about. Oh yea, you have 8 billion post you got all the insight. Have a good evening.

SR 7, Dude your awesome. Once again great call about Flynn. After you and all your pal's jumped on me, I end up being correct. You spoke about something you knew nothing about. Oh yea, you have 8 billion post you got all the insight. Have a good evening.

Okay you must have saw the Bernie thread. Bernie is credible though.

Can't- I heard Winston signed with KC

I would like a Manningham signing after this one. High pick/Manningham/Bess/Hartline/Gates should give Flynn enough to succeed. And, if we still have any money, sign Winston.

If signed, I hope all Dolphin fans give him a chance.

what kind of "chance"?

you mean like coming in late with no mini camps. not given ANY reps with the starters. then forced to come in off the bench and be the starter behind a PUTRID o-line? that kind of chance? like the one MATT MOORE got, except he didnt know the system like flynn already will.

the fans in that SHORT of time, under those circumstances branded him a back up qb only. had we started any other qb, we would have made the playoffs.

is this the kind of chance the "fans" will also hold flynn to and be judged by?

he has the offense down, so he has it a little better than moore did. but, when we are losing games and flynn isnt chucking 10 td passes a game like expected, will HE be blamed or will the team all of a sudden have more issues than just matt moore?

he will get his chance. weather we like it or not.

flynn knows the system and is a 4 year veteran. Hes been throwing to alot better WRs in green bay then what we have here. If we sign flynn I see at a minimum a winning record 9-7 or better in the first year. GM will get him a great big fast TE that can split out like a WR and also will get him a starting WR in round 2.

Bess is about to have the best season of his career. Mark it down. He'll make the Pro Bowl in our new offense.

Back
Top Bottom