Flynn to Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flynn to Miami

You want me off bc I didn't post my source?

I think my 8k posts and 6 years here with a history of being accurate on many fronts should speak for itself that I don't just talk to talk or rant to rant or even play an online game of let's waste time and peoples time making bs posts on forums because I have nothing better to do.

You can take this info and use it how you'd like buddy.

I trust you. Something is up. I'm hearing we are real close to signing him.

you mean Philbin was only giving Manning a "courtesy" meeting? Weren't people saying it was the other way around? lol

If Philbin thought that highly of Flynn, Flynn would have never been a fall back option...

Peyton Manning is a Hall of Fame quarterback I don't care who's on the market if their names arent brees Rodgers or Brady or even Rothlisberger you do whatever you can to get that QB. Flynn if any thing is probably a good QB but never will be on Mannings level but can be a very good quarterback still big difference buddy.

Sorry I base my opinion on facts. Go ahead and post anything you like. It seems many people do.

you mean Philbin was only giving Manning a "courtesy" meeting? Weren't people saying it was the other way around? lol

If Philbin thought that highly of Flynn, Flynn would have never been a fall back option...
You see me, personally, the "Peyton Manning thing".....is all Ross. I personally think Ireland & Philbin didn't want to go after him. And what are they gonna say to him? No?

I think Philbin wanted Flynn all along, just had to make a "business decision", lol.

Sorry I base my opinion on facts. Go ahead and post anything you like. It seems many people do.

Sorry, but you are way off base here. Most of us have been huge fans of the Dolphins for many years, just like you. That doesn't make you special and it sure as hell doesn't make your opinion more valid than the next guy.

Let's leave the bickering out of the post and enjoy the anticipation of landing our potential franchise QB.
I say potential...we won't know until he gets some games under his belt.
As for whether or not he's overpaid, again, time will tell.

You want me off bc I didn't post my source?

I think my 8k posts and 6 years here with a history of being accurate on many fronts should speak for itself that I don't just talk to talk or rant to rant or even play an online game of let's waste time and peoples time making bs posts on forums because I have nothing better to do.

You can take this info and use it how you'd like buddy.

The guy that has 8k+ posts says he has better things to do then waste people's time. Oh finheaven, you never let me down when I want to laugh.

You see me, personally, the "Peyton Manning thing".....is all Ross. I personally think Ireland & Philbin didn't want to go after him. And what are they gonna say to him? No?

I think Philbin wanted Flynn all along, just had to make a "business decision", lol.

That and the fact the fans here would have curcified Ross and Ireland if they did not try. Philbin gets his man.

The guy that has 8k+ posts says he has better things to do then waste people's time. Oh finheaven, you never let me down when I want to laugh.

And apparently the man with things to do is on here quoting me instead of going bout ur business because you have things to do than to point that out to an online board, correct? :crazy:

The irony. :hclap::d-day:

It's all speculation, but really, that would be my guess as well. The fact that we're going very aggressively after Flynn as soon as Peyton tells us no thanks definitely makes me believe that's the case.

And apparently the man with things to do is on here quoting me instead of going bout ur business because you have things to do than to point that out to an online board, correct? :crazy:

The irony. :hclap::d-day:

Oh man, another finheaven member catching feelings over a post. I wasn't the one that said I have better things to do lol. You know how I know your catching feelings? You had the need to hit no thanks on my post lolol. Oh so serious finheaven times.

multiple people sayings its a 5 year deal to be signed within 48 hours.....I'm guessing he got around $42-$44M,with at least $18M guaranteed if true.

BS...who are these 'multiple people' ?? Linky or no beliveiy...

They way I see it, Philbin would not go after Flynn if he didn't think he was good, or at least better than what we have now. Therefore I'm happy with the signing, if and when it gets done.
Think about it, this is Philbin's first head coaching gig. Why would he want to risk it by signing a QB (Flynn) whom he did not think could get the job done? All that would do is get him fired.
Therefore, if an offensive football mind who coached and groomed Flynn in his system has enough confidence to sign him, then I believe that is a good sign and that Flynn has the talent to get it done.

Back
Top Bottom