Football Gameplan's 2015 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football Gameplan's 2015 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. That was fun to watch. I like Perryman, but not sure about round 1. I think in this scenario Trae Waynes, a big corner, might be a better pick for Miami. Also, I'm very intrigued by the upside Sean Oakman offers and he's still on the board for Miami in your mock. I also like PJ Williams, who I think you have off the board before the Dolphins pick. You have a few offensive lineman going quite a bit lower than I would expect and that could still be an area Miami looks to improve, but not likely in R1 unless a top talent drops.

That said, if the Dolphins continue to win and are picking near the end of R1 I wouldn't be upset over Perryman. Like what you said about Ty Montgomery as well. I really like him, but he doesn't seem to be getting a lot of attention in the media or draft circles. Why is that?

jetsh8r

Second String
Reaction score
I'm liking Kendricks from UCLA at Mlb. I have only watched a couple of games from him but he seems to be very active.

Top Bottom