Football Outsiders recognizes 2 Phins for their play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football Outsiders recognizes 2 Phins for their play

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2018/week-18-dvoa-ratings

• CB Xavien Howard, MIA: 4 picks in December; Miami ranked third in DVOA against No. 1 wide receivers.
  • C Mike Pouncey, MIA: Miami RB led NFL with 63 percent success rate on runs up the middle in December (59 carries, 282 yards, 2 TD).

Glad X got some love. He played his ass off the last month of the season especially. Pouncey did that well eh? Or maybe some of that was due to Jesse Davis at RG? It only says runs 'up the middle' so who knows

Hopefully Howard can build on this and we can finally have some continuity at CB, something we've been missing for a while now.

Agree. Fix LBs and get a pass rusher. Should be better on d

This a big year for Tannehill. You may have to go all out to make sure the offense around him is set so you can make your qb decesion about the future. Due to that reasoning I would be ok if the draft was focused on the offense and maybe you filled in a few area of needs on defense via free agency for now.

This a big year for Tannehill. n You have to go all out to make sure the offense around him is set so you can make you qb decesion about the future. Due to that reasoning I would be ok if the draft was focused on the offense and maybe you filled in a few area of needs on defense via free agency for now.
Looks like we will cutting some salaries. I look at Jax and they really have had homeruns in FA on defense. I would like to see some money spent at least on a pass rusher and some olinemen

Looks like we will cutting some salaries. I look at Jax and they really have had homeruns in FA on defense. I would like to see some money spent at least on a pass rusher and some olinemen

the way Miami's needs on offense are set, depending on Landry of course, if they went mostly offense in the draft they could still focus on positions of need and get some good players

We really need a consistent pass rush.Too much time for the QBs to throw

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom