For All you gator fans....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All you gator fans.......

12Gauge

Leak 4 Heisman
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys have seen any of these quotes, but if your a gator fan it gets you excited.....

"When you go to sleep tonight, know that there is no team out there working harder than the Florida Gators. No way." - Urban Meyer

"He's opposite from Steve. This one is very serious...he'll probably wear me out next season." - Bowden on Meyer

These are VERY exciting times for Gators/Dolphins fans! Both teams have great new coaches.

:roflmao: stop please so funny :roflmao:

I agree, the SEC will make it tough for Meyer, but although the Zooker wasn't the best football coach, he did leave Meyer with a boatload of talent. That has to make it easier for Urban.... Winning the SEC would be a huge step.... I mean, the gators would just become a powerhouse...

Why would it be such a huge step? They've been right there til the end of the season the last couple years. Can't wait til they prove all the doubters wrong!

I'm still waiting for someone to explain why Meyer will struggle in the SEC............

Haters.... Everybody hates it because Meyer is gunna be huge, and all the gator haters are praying for him to fail... don't hold your breath.... its the same as the Chris Leak Haters..... You hate him because your team is lonely without him.... goodbye

12Gauge said:
Haters.... Everybody hates it because Meyer is gunna be huge, and all the gator haters are praying for him to fail... don't hold your breath.... its the same as the Chris Leak Haters..... You hate him because your team is lonely without him.... goodbye

:yeahthat:

SpeedRush99 said:
These are VERY exciting times for Gators/Dolphins fans! Both teams have great new coaches.
Growing up in Gainesville, I hope the Gators beat the living hell out of the Seminoles, but I don't know if they can take my Canes. Good luck to them for the season though. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom