For All you gator fans....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All you gator fans.......

Jaydog57 said:
Growing up in Gainesville, I hope the Gators beat the living hell out of the Seminoles, but I don't know if they can take my Canes. Good luck to them for the season though. :cool:

Going into Doak and beating them last year was awesome. I can't wait to take them out in our house this year. But to be honest for me, Tennessee is the most hated rival with FSU a very close second.

I agree... i hates the seminoles more than anything.... but this year... if i could pick one game that i want to win more than the rest it is def the tennessee game.... in our house... i cant wait to go to that game... especially after that call last year..... what a game... on my 21st birthday.... what a gift.... oh man im getting pumped just thinking about it... lets go gators....

12Gauge said:
I agree... i hates the seminoles more than anything.... but this year... if i could pick one game that i want to win more than the rest it is def the tennessee game.... in our house... i cant wait to go to that game... especially after that call last year..... what a game... on my 21st birthday.... what a gift.... oh man im getting pumped just thinking about it... lets go gators....

wow a rival team play on ur birthday too, OU/Texas is on my b-day. If OU wins itll be the best present ever. Good luck to ya man

Thanks... lets jut hope it goes better this year... last year, my 21st, i was completely ****face at a bar in south florida.... and when the refs broke my heart, a the only 5 vols fans in the bar started talking **** and all 5 left in an ambulance.... all the gators have to do is win and nobody gets hurt... lol

I'm just glad we don't have to worry about being outcoached again. Yeah that was a total BS cal but Zook shouldn't have put them in that position in the first place.

I Cant Wait To Play The Gators On A Regualar Basis Starting In 2008

The Seminloes are no longer a rival there just our B!tch

Oh, the gators are going to be horrible this year!!! Yeah right, thats why they are ranked in the top 5 by SI. Get over yourselves, Meyer is here to kick some butt.

SpeedRush99 said:
Going into Doak and beating them last year was awesome. I can't wait to take them out in our house this year. But to be honest for me, Tennessee is the most hated rival with FSU a very close second.
yeah, from what I've read in different sports mags, Tennessee should be your toughest opponent for the SEC, if not the entire season. They're supposed to contend for the National Championship this year. Good luck guys. :cool:

HurriPhin said:
I Cant Wait To Play The Gators On A Regualar Basis Starting In 2008

Actually, as of now its not gonna be a regular basis, we play in '08 at the swamp with a return game in 2013 at a neutral site.

Besides possibly a hard fought one at LSU.

I don't see the gators losing a game this season.

SEC title, easily.

Jaydog57 said:
yeah, from what I've read in different sports mags, Tennessee should be your toughest opponent for the SEC, if not the entire season. They're supposed to contend for the National Championship this year. Good luck guys. :cool:

I think Tennessee is overrated, we need to see how Gerald Riggs perform as the starter. Ainge is good but since Schaeffer transferred were going to see how well he does. They are going to miss their Linebacker.

LSU is prob going to be a better team imo.

LSU is loaded at RB. Losing Broussard won't hurt them nearly as much as it would most other teams.

papafin said:
LSU is loaded at RB. Losing Broussard won't hurt them nearly as much as it would most other teams.

That may be true, but he was still their top back. They don't worry me anyway.

Back
Top Bottom