For all you LAZY A** DOLPHIN FANS WHO WERE AT THE GAME... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For all you LAZY A** DOLPHIN FANS WHO WERE AT THE GAME...

IceDolphin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For all you LAZY FAT A** DOLPHIN FANS WHO WERE AT THE GAME...

....GET YOUR BUTTS UP OFF THE SEATS AND START MAKING SOME NOISE! I am so sick and tired of watching games from a bar in California while all of you sit there quietly eating nachos. How can we lose THREE home games???? My guess is that this team has no support from the crowd and yes, I believe the crowd has a lot to do with the outcome of the game. This is somthing that you lucky people in Miami that can go to any home game you want need to do something about!! YOU LOOK PATHETIC!!!!!!!

Wow, you got me.....

...you must have been one of those guys that couldn't stand up and cheer in fear that you might spill your beer.

Re: For all you LAZY FAT A** DOLPHIN FANS WHO WERE AT THE GAME...

Originally posted by IceDolphin
....GET YOUR BUTTS UP OFF THE SEATS AND START MAKING SOME NOISE! I am so sick and tired of watching games from a bar in California while all of you sit there quietly eating nachos. How can we lose THREE home games???? My guess is that this team has no support from the crowd and yes, I believe the crowd has a lot to do with the outcome of the game. This is somthing that you lucky people in Miami that can go to any home game you want need to do something about!! YOU LOOK PATHETIC!!!!!!!

Well despite the fact it rained in the Indy game -That sounds like a challenge for us South Floridians... are we going to take this?? What are you going to do about it??????

I'm going to the next home game vs. the Ravens, the game is a sellout, and I KNOW I will be bringing the ruckus with my people to cheer on the Fins, will you? Remember,we have an obligation to show the rest of the nation who the greatest fans are in the NFL. ARE YOU READY??? :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
No Ice, he's seen you. He knows how ugly you are. :tongue:

Re: Re: For all you LAZY FAT A** DOLPHIN FANS WHO WERE AT THE GAME...

Originally posted by Dolfan02

That sounds like a challenge for us South Floridians... are we going to take this?? What are you going to do about it??????

I'm going to the next home game vs. the Ravens, the game is a sellout, and I KNOW I will be bringing the ruckus with my people to cheer on the Fins, will you? Remember,we have an obligation to show the rest of the nation who the greatest fans are in the NFL. ARE YOU READY??? :evil:

Ok, you're on. You make that place a War Zone. I'll do the same at my local sports bar. Heck, the 5 of us were louder and more vocal than all the Bucs fans there. And we almost had it out with the yuppy Jets fan who kept chanting his "J-E-T-S" cheer at 100 mph. :evil:

Anyway, I think it was CC who said that the crowd was sorry yesterday and left with 6 minutes to go. Shameful. :mad:

Re: Re: Re: For all you LAZY FAT A** DOLPHIN FANS WHO WERE AT THE GAME...

Originally posted by Muck

Anyway, I think it was CC who said that the crowd was sorry yesterday and left with 6 minutes to go. Shameful. :mad:

? I must have missed that one. Chambers said the crowd left? If he was talking about the crowd leaving early, then I have to agree with that. Miami has a tendency to leave venues early "just to beat the crowd". And I hate that. I think its only L.A. and Miami known for this. Either way, if you leave in the 3rd quarter or 2 minute warning in 4th quarter, you're going to be stuck becuase our road system stinks. So everyone needs to say in their seat until the end. It doesn't matter if we're kicking butt or getting our butts kicked, YOU STAY TO WIN THE GAME. (That'll be my new sig and motivator like Herm Edwards).

Re: For all you LAZY FAT A** DOLPHIN FANS WHO WERE AT THE GAME...

Originally posted by IceDolphin

Try turning up the volume!

It was damn loud in my family room, then again I had the surround sound going!

Oliver...

Re: Re: Re: Re: For all you LAZY FAT A** DOLPHIN FANS WHO WERE AT THE GAME...

Either way, if you leave in the 3rd quarter or 2 minute warning in 4th quarter, you're going to be stuck becuase our road system stinks. So everyone needs to say in their seat until the end.

The trip is even longer if you have two kids beating the crap out of each other with the seats down in the back of a suburban. You got to turn the post game show up to like 45-50 on the volume just to hear it.

But hey! Who's in a hurry to get back to the Hotel?

Re: Re: Re: For all you LAZY FAT A** DOLPHIN FANS WHO WERE AT THE GAME...

Originally posted by Muck

Exactly! And the fact that it rained should make no difference....people watch games when it's 10 degrees in the freakin snow, there's no reason for everyone to act like they're going to melt if they stand in the rain for a couple of hours.

The Dolphins have enjoyed one of the best home winning percentages in the NFL including a 7-1 mark last year.

I think pinning the loss on the fans is an enormous reach

Originally posted by zachseau13
The Dolphins have enjoyed one of the best home winning percentages in the NFL including a 7-1 mark last year.

I think pinning the loss on the fans is an enormous reach

Look Mr. ZS13, i really don't care what the home WP was last year or 20 years ago, what matters is THIS year. And for the record I didn't 'pin the loss on the fans' I simply stated that it effects the outcome of the game....and it CAN. So no more excuses let's quit talkin and start rockin.

Re: Re: Re: Re: For all you LAZY FAT A** DOLPHIN FANS WHO WERE AT THE GAME...

? I must have missed that one. Chambers said the crowd left? I

LOL.....sorry, I meant OUR CC (aka Peanut). :lol:

YOU STAY TO WIN THE GAME. (That'll be my new sig and motivator like Herm Edwards).

I LOVE IT!!

You really can't blame the Dolphin fans for not being loud...they're just enjoying a nice Sunday afternoon at the ballpark with their family and friends. No need to get riled up about the Fins, when you can already see the end coming...

Back
Top Bottom