For all you "We shoulda drafted Brees" people | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For all you "We shoulda drafted Brees" people

Thank you Clayton.
There is a reason why San Diego is 4-0. Brees is not the best QB in the NFL, but he is smart and as much a team player as any QB. These QBs are hard to come by. He would have been the QB of the future... he stayed at Purdue for his senior year though all his WRs graduated or left with the exception of Sutherland. He wanted to go to the Rose Bowl so he stayed.... and guess what, they got to the Rose Bowl. If we had Brees instead of Fiedler, there would not be 4 INTs in that last game cuz Brees doesnt make mistakes like that and we would have saved a lot of money signing Brees that we could have gotten a real nickel. Every person that knew the draft well jaws dropped when we picked Fletcher when we had Surtain and Madison and Brees was still on the board. Dumb mistake.

they control the clocks too... they also have 23 or 24 points a game. and there is more to a QB than his abiliites.... his intangibles... he is a leader.

Originally posted by EddieIrvine13
Thank you Clayton.
There is a reason why San Diego is 4-0. Brees is not the best QB in the NFL, but he is smart and as much a team player as any QB. These QBs are hard to come by. He would have been the QB of the future... he stayed at Purdue for his senior year though all his WRs graduated or left with the exception of Sutherland. He wanted to go to the Rose Bowl so he stayed.... and guess what, they got to the Rose Bowl. If we had Brees instead of Fiedler, there would not be 4 INTs in that last game cuz Brees doesnt make mistakes like that and we would have saved a lot of money signing Brees that we could have gotten a real nickel. Every person that knew the draft well jaws dropped when we picked Fletcher when we had Surtain and Madison and Brees was still on the board. Dumb mistake.

I just don't see any thing special about Brees..San Diego offense is so conservative that makes it easy on the qb(Shane Could run this offense with out problems)...Drew Brees is not exactly what you call franchise qb and he is not better Fiedler..His arm strenght is slightly better than Flutie and that's bad...He is 6'0 which makes it difficult for him to see over OL..You guys are overating this guy ...

LMAO. Amazing how easy it is to bait people even when you make it pretty clear in the original thread that the thread is purely a joke.

By the way.......even after that horrible game Jay's QB rating is STILL higher then Brees.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I think we should have drafted Jeff Garcia in the seventh round a few years ago or Kurt Warner.

Garcia I'd take... but I think Warner's days of glory are behind him now.

Back
Top Bottom