For Every Qb That Declares, Our Odds Increase | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For Every Qb That Declares, Our Odds Increase

I hope 3 QB's will go top 10 this year but for a different reason. That'd push some very good players down to us at 13.........then again Grier is doing the drafting so we might end up wasting the pick anyway.

Same reason for me. I said in another thread that by the time it's all said and done we might have a shot at a top 5 defensive prospect just sitting there at 13. that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but we should be in position to select an impact defender. I don't have the same concerns as Danny regarding Grier.

So let me get this straight. The more QBs that declare for the draft the better the odds Miami lands one? That my friends is some good math right there.

Drafting a QB does not necessarily improve stability or success. You have to draft the RIGHT QB and not force a pick if the right guy isn’t available or in desperation you overspend.

Murray is a big gamble not only size and longevity wise but the baseball factor.

Could it be possible that the best QB class (2020) comes at a time when there is the least demand??

Probably more demand. Redskins, Titans, Bengals may be ready to move on. As well as teams with old QBs like Steelers, Chargers, Saints, Patriots, you know the good orignzations who are smart who will probably take advantage of such a good QB class so they can keep winning.

The QBs in this draft are......underwhelming. Some have an elite trait or traits but also serious questions.

I wouldn't trade up to get any. We need to rebuild. You rebuild with young talent....and lots of it. You can't do that when you don't have picks. You ONLY trade up for a franchise QB. Not one that only your team thinks is, but one the majority of the league does.

The defensive linemen are a lot more appealing in this draft. They are really good, and there's a lot of them. Our Dline has been abysmal. We wasted money on Suh then wasted a 1st round pick on Harris (and a 4th on a Quinn rental). We need guys to disrupt up front.

Back
Top Bottom