For those that bought jerseys off ebay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those that bought jerseys off ebay

Pinrod33 said:
you know, I don't think that the girl in your avatar made the squad. If she didn't, then it's a darn shame, and she can cheer for me anyday.
Yeah she made it, I watched the show on NFL network last week, damn that was fun :D She was one of my faves.

Edit smoking crack here is bad for you as I realised that it was for last year, must have been still in lust for them in their short skirts.

Authentic

I will be the first to agree that Ebay is flooded with fakes and rip offs, however.. If you know what you are looking for and are patient you can find some amazing deals. I live and Canada and frequently visit Buffalo. The authentics sold there are $240 - $260 depending on size and jersey. I have bought 4 authentic jerseys off Ebay for a fraction of the cost. I have three Miami Dolphins jerseys and 1 Washington (For my dad), and I can assure you they are all authentic. The biggest tell tell sign is the numbers and letters of the jersey. Read the comments of buyers and scan for some distance back. I bought an orange Zach Thomas $75 but had to wait forever for it to arrive. It was worth the weight. see link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=24962&item=8735497101

I also bought a Ricky Williams aqua for $31 (Yes 31 I know it is hard to believ but true). The link is gone cause they remove the photos after a period of time. Also a white Taylor for $56. Here is a link to one excellent seller.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=abe1819

Just trying to help out the community here but there are good deals. :wink:

i just got from ebay a z. thomas jersey for $20.00.....its a stater jersey that came out 5 or 6 years ago...it looks good and for $20 it looks damm good!

I bought an "authentic" aqua JT jersey for 75 bucks on e bay. I did however...get a Mitchell and Ness throwback marino circa '96 for 75 bucks from a friend cuz it was too big for him...its almost 400 bux brand new. On the JT jersey...there are clock hands on the 40th anniversary patch and the lettering looks a little weird on the back. It's still probably my most prized jersey. Besides the marino one of course ;)

yeah i personally dont care i just like how the sleeves are .....the replicas are cheap lookin but i still like em....all jerseys that i'll buy from now on will be "authentic" you know how you can tell they're not the real deal? If you look at the 40th anniversary patch...its smaller and the colors are different on the lettering compared to the authentic patch....but i still love em! :)

23Dolphins34 said:
I've noticed a few folks around here have bought "authenic" Dolphin jerseys off of ebay. I know there not the real deal, but when you got them did they look cheap or look authenic. Hey, if you can get an authenic looking jersey for 1/5 off the cost, why not.

I actually got two of the 40th anniversary patched ones of Ronnie Brown. I think they are sweet. Some people are hung up on jerseys being the "real deal" but I'm not one of them. I'll gladly take something that is close and still looks really good over something that costs me $250. So in my opinion, do it....it's worth it. :D

PerfectFinz72 said:
I actually got two of the 40th anniversary patched ones of Ronnie Brown. I think they are sweet. Some people are hung up on jerseys being the "real deal" but I'm not one of them. I'll gladly take something that is close and still looks really good over something that costs me $250. So in my opinion, do it....it's worth it. :D

my sentiments exactly.

i bought a chamber for 15 dollars one time...

seriously, on the back it says simply " chamber ".

couldnt pass it up....funny to me.

i just bought a fake chambers jersey after a post on here, but the guys ebay account got banned and so did his pay pal account, so i cant send the money or whatever. Unfortunate, 35 dollars for a fake jersey is worth it i think.

i bought a ronnie brown orange one and it is the real deal.im getting it signed tommorrow:D

23Dolphins34 said:
I've noticed a few folks around here have bought "authenic" Dolphin jerseys off of ebay. I know there not the real deal, but when you got them did they look cheap or look authenic. Hey, if you can get an authenic looking jersey for 1/5 off the cost, why not.
Be careful on ebay. You can buy right here at Finheaven. Here is the website link.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/?partner_id=395

:dolphins: I DID AND IT LOOKS GREAT:dolphins: :dolphins:

23Dolphins34 said:

Back
Top Bottom