For those who have WATCHED FEELEY PLAY | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who have WATCHED FEELEY PLAY

Do You Like Feeley, only if you've seen him play

• Yay

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
the reason I made this poll is lots of cats hating him based on his numbers, I am curious if anyone who's seen him doesn't like him. Because that seems to be the difference in liking/disliking him. I probably wouldn't be excited based on his numbers

Originally posted by wonderl33t
the reason I made this poll is lots of cats hating him based on his numbers, I am curious if anyone who's seen him doesn't like him. Because that seems to be the difference in liking/disliking him. I probably wouldn't be excited based on his numbers

Yes I have seen him play all 5 games and wasn't overly impressed with what I saw, he was avery average QB in a watered down offense, there is no way they were going to run a full open O with their third string QB.

i am not sure where this potential thing keeps coming from with every QB that is mentioned.

I think the jury is still out on what he will do when given the chance, but until then they never should of given a 2nd round pick for him.

Yeah............

Originally posted by wonderl33t

Alot of people still hate on Brady because he doesn't necessarily put up pro bowl #'s and look at what he's accomplished.

I'VE SEEN HIM PLAY, AND HE LOOKED LIKE ****, THROWING ABOUT 50% COMPLETION, 1 TD, AND 2 INT.

HE'S NOT WORTH A 2ND ROUNDER.

YOU'RE ALL ****ING HYPOCRITES. YOU ALL WANT FIEDLER OUT, YET YOU WANT FEELY IN, WHO IS THE SAME GOD DAMN QB. GET ****ING REAL. NOT ONE OF YOU MAKES ANY SENSE.

Originally posted by Fisticuff
I'VE SEEN HIM PLAY, AND HE LOOKED LIKE ****, THROWING ABOUT 50% COMPLETION, 1 TD, AND 2 INT.

YOU'RE ALL ****ING HYPOCRITES. YOU ALL WANT FIEDLER OUT, YET YOU WANT FEELY IN, WHO IS THE SAME GOD DAMN QB. GET ****ING REAL. NOT ONE OF YOU MAKES ANY SENSE.

Would you rather have Fiedler, or take a chance on someone who could be a lot better than Fiedler?

Feeley hasn't had a starting job so we can't know how he will do for sure. Every starting QB has had to make their first start

LoL what are you getting all worked up over???

I could care less if Fiedler came back next season or not.. If it meant for the Dolphins improving in other areas, then so be it..

I'm a well documented neuturalist when it comes to Fiedler.. I'm not a hater..

I just find it unfortunate that some wont even give this kid a shot and they are already writing this off as being a disaster..

Originally posted by Dolphins99Fan

LoL what are you getting all worked up over???

I could care less if Fiedler came back next season or not.. If it meant for the Dolphins improving in other areas, then so be it..

I'm a well documented neuturalist when it comes to Fiedler.. I'm not a hater..

I just find it unfortunate that some wont even give this kid a shot and they are already writing this off as being a disaster..

Why am I upset? I want to this see the team do something for once. Isn't that why we watch the Dolphins? Does any DF fan not want to win the SB?

I'll be more then happy to let Feely have a shot. For about 13 million less, and a 4th rounder... Other then that, I hope he falls down some stairs before the deal can happen.

[/Q
UOTE]

Try to lay off the peanut butter and crack sandwiches bro.

Originally posted by phinsphan4ever

[/Q
UOTE]

Try to lay off the peanut butter and crack sandwiches bro.

Nah, I prefer not to wear rose colored glasses, and smile while the DF organization screws the fans. I guess you have to have some kind of clue about football to understand what I'm saying.

Why am I upset? I want to this see the team do something for once. Isn't that why we watch the Dolphins? Does any DF fan not want to win the SB?

I'll be more then happy to let Feely have a shot. For about 13 million less, and a 4th rounder... Other then that, I hope he falls down some stairs before the deal can happen.

I've been a fan since 1981... I've been waiting for the team to get to that next step for 23 years brah.. Yet, year in and year out something seems to allude us...

Do I want to see the Dolphins win the Super Bowl?? Hell yes... Anyone who says they don't aren't worth the Charmin Xtra Soft Toilet Paper they wipe the skin of their @ss with..

I certainly hope that Feeley's not a flop, but I must admit..I'm not real excited. Alot of you are saying..he's good despite the numbers...I have a hard time with that philosophy. Numbers are all we have to go by...and not the 4-1 record. I think alot of us know what Fiedler's stellar record really tells you about how great he is.

I will definitely hope Feeley is great...and I hope that his numbers aren't a real indication of what he will become. Until then, I have to admit that his stats are very mediocre...and I've had enough of mediocre QB's starting for the Fins.

At least Brunell had excellent numbers during his career. I know that there aren't many other QB options....but I wish Feeley had better numbers. He has no rushing stats...(no mobility?)..he had a 55.8 comp % in 5 starts in 2002...for perspective, Brunell never had a comp % that low in his entire career. And he barely has more TD's than INT's. He could look like he's got great ability, but if he misses almost half of his throws, if he can't run and if he throws an INT for every TD...he's very mediocre. I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone that saw him play can't help but be impressed. He takes charge of the offense, and players rally around him.

Those that say otherwise, are full of sh@t. I sat at the end of my chair cheering for him, I could care less about the stats, he won. Just wait, I thought the year was over for Philly when he came in last year, he proved me wrong, and made a believer here.

Back
Top Bottom