For those who have WATCHED FEELEY PLAY | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who have WATCHED FEELEY PLAY

Do You Like Feeley, only if you've seen him play

• Yay

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
To me it's not even about what Miami gave up for him..it's the realization that he could be the starter here for a long while. ..and that makes me nervous...considering his stats.

Originally posted by Dolphins99Fan

I've been a fan since 1981... I've been waiting for the team to get to that next step for 23 years brah.. Yet, year in and year out something seems to allude us...

Do I want to see the Dolphins win the Super Bowl?? Hell yes... Anyone who says they don't aren't worth the Charmin Xtra Soft Toilet Paper they wipe the skin of their @ss with..

So then, why're not in an uproar? We're giving up a 2nd rounder! If he flops (which is likely, not to mention we play sick *** defenses 4 times a year in our own division) then you'll be upset?

We traded a 2nd rounder, for a guy with a QB rating of 75... No to mention, no other team had any interest. ****, we should have gotten him for a 4th. This move should sicken everyone.

The kid can play. He did well in Philly, and there was a lot of speculation that if and when McNubb got healthy, Feeley might stay under center. It's hard... Still a kid, but showed some game....

He took the eagels 4-1 in the absence of mcnabb and did a hell of a job doing it. i also realize that his numbers aren't as we would like them to be but i think we should give him a seasons chance then if hes a flop boo him outta miami like we all did to fielder.

Originally posted by Fisticuff

So then, why're not in an uproar? We're giving up a 2nd rounder! If he flops (which is likely, not to mention we play sick *** defenses 4 times a year in our own division) then you'll be upset?

We traded a 2nd rounder, for a guy with a QB rating of 75... No to mention, no other team had any interest. ****, we should have gotten him for a 4th. This move should sicken everyone.
Exactly right. Even IF the kid is a true starter, he is basically untested and not a hot commodity. To pay a 2nd rounder and that kind of $$ is crazy. I think Spielman had a PB and crack snadwich. Nothing new for miami though. Mediocrity is our goal.:cry:

Originally posted by Fisticuff

He was worth a first to Philadelphia.

"The Eagles, who a league source said spoke with one other team about Feeley before dealing with Miami, have been resolved to the fact that they would have to trade Feeley or risk losing him after the 2004 season as an unrestricted free agent. Philadelphia had planned to offer Feeley a one-year tender that would give them a first-round pick in return if another team signed him."

My guess is they would have got it because other teams than the Dolphins were interested.

If you are just going by statistics....We were all slobbering to give up our first this year for a guy with more starts and similar statistics.

Cheer up! It's a new day in Dolphinland.

It's a good move.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

Exactly right. Even IF the kid is a true starter, he is basically untested and not a hot commodity. To pay a 2nd rounder and that kind of $$ is crazy. I think Spielman had a PB and crack snadwich. Nothing new for miami though. Mediocrity is our goal.:cry:

I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom