For you "we don't have the money" people | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For you "we don't have the money" people

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Tell me how Washington who has been overpaying for years to get players now has the savy to go out and get Brunell AND is on the verge of pulling off a trade that will bring Portis to the Redskins???

Isn't it amazing that in two months of work the Redskins have accomplished more than fours years of the current Fin administration?

And they found the money to do it!!

Yes, the Redskins have led the league in offseason acquisitions for the past several years and it has accomplished a 7-9 and 5-11 record for them.

Its called cheating. they will be found out one day. besides, look what bruce smith got em. Joe Gibbs is about to get Jimmy Johnson disease.

"savy to go out and get Brunell"

You should replace savy with stupidity!!!
They already have a better QB in Ramsey and gave up to much for Brunell.

"on the verge of pulling off a trade that will bring Portis to the Redskins???"

you forgot to mention...at the expense of Champ Bailey...um...Portis is great but you got to admit that every RB and FB that carried the ball in Denver had a lot of success...which proves that Denver's o-line is the main reason why CP has looked like a Pro Bowler. Again, another stupid move by the Skins!!!

I like Brunells record and stats and comapred to Ramsey.

When does potential equal results?? When it happens on the field. Ramsey has never done it on the field. His stats are about what Fiedlers are.

Ramsey was thrown into the heat...and IMO he has done very well...as a rookie he was okay...as a 2nd year player...very good...he had a horrible o-line...maybe even worse than Miami's and he had no rb behind him to take pressure off him last year...how did Brunell do his first 3 years???

Brunell had Jimmy Smith...K. McCardell (sp)...Taylor...Boselli...a lot of all star players on the O side...Ramsey had Coles...and one year to work with him...that's all. Brunell had much more talent on the O-side no doubt and he's been in the NFL much longer...you can't compare Ramsey to Brunell...its unfair right now...Ramsey is better than Brunell and he'll prove it!!!

First of all Mccardell play for the Bucs now. Smith is old and Taylor hasn;t had a good year in three years with his injuries.

Ramsey had a comparable line to Fiedler. With Samuels at LT I think you can argue that maybe it was even better. And hwat did he do?

Jay had one WR to throw to Chambers. Ramsey had coles AND Rod Gardner AND Taylor Jacobs.

PLEASE! The guy is not a PROVEN STARTER!!!!

Ya and Brunell did not play last year...my point is that when Brunell was successful...he had Smith, McCardell, and Taylor, the best LT in Boselli...a great o-line.

you said that McCardell and Smith and Taylor have not played well in 3 years and guess what...Brunell had not done much in three years either!!! He had McCardell three years ago...Taylor played well last year...and Jimmy Smith had a decent year...and where was Brunell...on the bench!!! Don't get me wrong...I wish we could have had Brunell but for the right price...not for what the Skins gave up for him...plus the most important thing is to get some o-line upgrades!!!

Washington is ab;e to do this because they have a coach that obviously doesn't like mediocracy.

maybe Synder is making more $$$ out of his businesses than Wayne. Why can they Yankee's overspend? Cuz Stienni businesses makes a sh&tload more than all the other clubs. compare how much Synder & Wayne's businesses make to each other.

Wash. make lots of moves and gets everybody pumped in June and July, but then is out of it by the end of Sept. Do you think this is an improvement over Miami who gets everybody pumped in Sept/Oct. and then is out of it in Dec.?

I think it offers hope and something to look forward to. I think it is a franchise doing everything it can to win. This year they made a coaching move and brought in Gibbs, which we didn't do, they brought in the best FA QB, which we didn't do, and they are on the cusp of signing maybe the best young offensive star in the league, which we haven't done. And this is before free agency even starts!

Regardless of how it has finished in the past, it looks even better for them this year, and they are schooling us in how to do personnel.

Originally posted by fins4o8
maybe Synder is making more $$$ out of his businesses than Wayne. Why can they Yankee's overspend? Cuz Stienni businesses makes a sh&tload more than all the other clubs. compare how much Synder & Wayne's businesses make to each other.

Ownership money means nothing in the NFL everyone has the same salary cap.

Originally posted by chambers84
Washington is ab;e to do this because they have a coach that obviously doesn't like mediocracy.

BINGO!

That is the right answer!

Id say our front office has accomplished more in four years it is called 4 winning seasons. Plus the Skins still will have no D even if they do get portis.

Back
Top Bottom