Ford Promoted To Active Roster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ford Promoted To Active Roster

Ford is a great route runner with good hands, but I think he needs to bulk up a little.

It'd be nice to see some of these young guys get a real chance out there but they probably won't. Gase wants to win games real bad which I can understand but really, the best thing for the team moving forward would be to see what guys like Carroo, Ballage and Ford can do and I mean getting a real amount of snaps. When you give Ballage one snap per quarter you will learn nothing about what he can do. I get that Gore gives you yards every time but he might not even be here next year. Find out what you have with the young guys so that you'll know what we need in the off season.

Parker... OMG how effing sad she's still on the roster!

Just make a statement and cut her loose!

Surprised she doesn't wear a halter top jersey

to show off that neck line!

I wish he would be cut, but then I remember this is the NFL not a popularity contest.

he doesn't deserve to be here but in reality dumping him is really not a positive move.

if he was an actual bad actor, cutting him would make a statement. but cutting a guy because
he's soft isn't going to really make a significant statement

a way to make a statement would be for Grier to say "we are going to further emphasize character and toughness in our college player eval"

this reflects on our FO so just stop hating on DVP. if we drafted him in the seventh round you would hate him less when in fact he is still the same person

I wish he would be cut, but then I remember this is the NFL not a popularity contest.

he doesn't deserve to be here but in reality dumping him is really not a positive move.

if he was an actual bad actor, cutting him would make a statement. but cutting a guy because
he's soft isn't going to really make a significant statement

a way to make a statement would be for Grier to say "we are going to further emphasize character and toughness in our college player eval"

this reflects on our FO so just stop hating on DVP. if we drafted him in the seventh round you would hate him less when in fact he is still the same person

NOPE.

Just cut the losses and make a statement.

FYI is we'd drafted him in R7 you can bet your ask he'd be LONG GONE!

Back
Top Bottom