Forget Brees and Cutler, draft.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forget Brees and Cutler, draft....

I was joking about not getting Brees. I really want him. But if we don't draft a QB until very late, why not Brett Elliott? I'll bet he's as talented as any 2nd rounder on down.

TAK said:
Holy crap this guy is amazing. We need to sign him he can at least be a back up.
This guy can throw the hell out of the deep ball that's for sure.

I'm all for giving this guy a shot as a very late pick or undrafted FA. But after viewing the video, it was obvious on every play where the ball was going. Can't do that in the NFL. He's raw due to the level he played in college.

TAK said:
Holy crap this guy is amazing. We need to sign him he can at least be a back up. For all the naysayers watch this:

http://www.fuxd.net/BrettElliot.wmv

This guy can throw the hell out of the deep ball that's for sure.

Fun to watch, but even though we know Football talent is weaker in Division III I didnt realize how video talent was as weak. I wonder if it was filmed by his family to atleast make a highlight reel but sheesh, it wasnt a professional job.

Too funny...good find.

Trekbiz said:
He dosen't deserve a look over any of the top QB prospects and it's a joke to even suggest he'd be a solution over bringing in Brees.

That was the point of the thread and that's what makes it the Dee-Dee-Dee post of the month!

You did'nt post the thread so no worries.

you have to curl the hand and say "Dee Dee Dee"...

deeddee.ytmnd.com

i've seen elliot. he was a fantastic d III qb, but imo he won't be anymore than tc cannon fodder in the league

Back
Top Bottom