forget Munoz and Bergen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

forget Munoz and Bergen

That's a shame for Munoz. Almost seems as though the weight of living up to his father was a bit too much.

Boomer said:
That's a shame for Munoz. Almost seems as though the weight of living up to his father was a bit too much.

Boomer, wasn't he early on thought of at least a 2nd rounder?

He was extremely highly rated out of HS but the injuries knocked him from a potential 1st to where we are today. I don't think he was ever quite cut out for football and the weight of expectations in trying to live up to his father must have been tough for him.

That really is a shame, could imagine how hard it must have been on him not getting drafted. Injuries definitely hurt him, hope he changes his mind... I was definitely interested in him.

Munoz's injury was a life-threatening kind of thing IIRC. Neck or back problem.

Boomer said:
He was extremely highly rated out of HS but the injuries knocked him from a potential 1st to where we are today. I don't think he was ever quite cut out for football and the weight of expectations in trying to live up to his father must have been tough for him.

Yeah, my three kids feel the same way!!! :rolleyes:

Wow, by his attitude, im glad we didnt draft him. If you love the game, even if you arent drafted you sign with someone as a UDFA and you prove yourself. I was shocked to read that. Im sure there would have been teams who would have considered him as a UDFA.

He must have been disappointed he wasnt drafted.What a drop from a second rounder to oblivion.

I wouldn't be surprised if he signed on with some team sometime next off-season.

Back
Top Bottom