Former Dolphins Cast Shade @ Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Dolphins Cast Shade @ Tannehill

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
One area of contention for the course of quarterback Ryan Tannehill’s tenure with the Dolphins has been how well he’s been received by his teammates in the locker room.

The most prominent incident during Tannehill’s career was the falling out with cornerback Brent Grimes and his wife, Miko. The showdown, which first arose back in 2015, called into question the respect Ryan commanded amongst his teammates. We now know for sure that underneath all of the bravado of Grimes’ harsh words, there’s at least some substance.

New Cleveland Brown defensive end Olivier Vernon spoke up on an article from Adam Beasley this afternoon, prompting several other former Dolphins to chime in with apparent criticism to Tannehill.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...hins-cast-shade-at-ryan-tannehill-on-twitter/

Wow I’m so shocked. Why doesn’t anyone in the field of football ever have anything good to say about the 3rd most decorated QB in dolphins history? So many haters out there.

They are just haters!! Tannehill has gotten a raw deal by EVERYONE his entire life! He just never got a chance to be great some and of y’all are so blind by your hate of this man you can’t even see what he has overcome

They are just haters!! Tannehill has gotten a raw deal by EVERYONE his entire life! He just never got a chance to be great some and of y’all are so blind by your hate of this man you can’t even see what he has overcome
Absolutely. And he pissed blood for this franchise! Disrespect is unreal.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...hins-cast-shade-at-ryan-tannehill-on-twitter/

Wow I’m so shocked. Why doesn’t anyone in the field of football ever have anything good to say about the 3rd most decorated QB in dolphins history? So many haters out there.

You know I could give a flying fart about Tannehill. I do care about guys not acting like men, I don't care about professionals, I'm more so on the manhood side of things.

You should have said it to Tannehill's face when then iron was hot like Landry did. Don't wait until he's down in the dumps because little does OV know...he's one good d-line draft away from bailing water out of the same lifeboat Tannehill is.

Karma has everyone's address....

You sure you're not blinded by your support OF Tannehill to see what he is and what he isn't in an end-result business?

poor OL, some egotistical receivers, some receivers who are always injured, coaching that didn't let him in on the game plan. Now I do agree he was drafted a bit high for his position, but still...he has looked pretty good on throws and runs sometimes. Sometimes makes some pee wee mistakes.

I sometimes get the feeling that Tannehill has ****ed every teammate's girl...that is the only explanation for these grown men to still talk about a guy years later.

Tannehill ain’t got game like that!!! He married his college sweetie maybe they just realized he was a huge part in getting many people fired/released/demoted/canned/sacked etc

I sometimes get the feeling that Tannehill has ****ed every teammate's girl...that is the only explanation for these grown men to still talk about a guy years later.

Same with some posters here. You’d think he personally beat them up and banged their girl while making them watch.

Same with some posters here. You’d think he personally beat them up and banged their girl while making them watch.

He didn’t but even so. It isn’t like he could sustain a long drive, it would be a 3 and out like he always does.

Back
Top Bottom