Former Dolphins Cast Shade @ Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Dolphins Cast Shade @ Tannehill

I sometimes get the feeling that Tannehill has ****ed every teammate's girl...that is the only explanation for these grown men to still talk about a guy years later.

That's one side of the coin. The other side of the coin is asking yourself the question, "Does EVERYONE of his ex-teammates have a legit bone to pick with Tannehill?"

I mean...they can't ALL be "haters", and the common denominator is Tannehill.

Tannehill ain’t got game like that!!! He married his college sweetie maybe they just realized he was a huge part in getting many people fired/released/demoted/canned/sacked etc

I won't defend Tannehill as a player, but those folks are responsible for their own fate.

And look at the former players shitting on him now...

Wallace who actually quit during a game in his time here, and he wasnt better in his subsequent gigs...
Hazel, with 2 career targets as a pro...
Phillips who gifted the Fins a game with his stupidity...
Olivier Vernon who robbed the Giants with a stupidly big contract...

Same with some posters here. You’d think he personally beat them up and banged their girl while making them watch.
I don't think that he'd be wasting any effort on what's likely downgrades for him.

We may not like him as our QB anymore but Ryan was always a class act and a total pro.

Can't say the same about some of the other guys mentioned in the article.
think it might be a racial thing?

I sometimes get the feeling that Tannehill has ****ed every teammate's girl...that is the only explanation for these grown men to still talk about a guy years later.

It's not that deep. These players are simply annoyed that Ryan Tannehill was billed as some good player being held back, with everything around seemingly cast as a scapegoat.

It's all come to head now.

Is anyone here really surprised by this? We heard whispers that the guy wasn't respected in the locker room YEARS ago.

I can't believe Miami wasted 7 years on a guy who commanded as much respect as a toaster sitting in the team facility break room.

And what's worse is there's still people defending this clown.

The gene pool really needs a little bit more chlorine.

He admitted in the article that he said them. Not about the paycheck though.

No ****, and I doubt you have been around many team sports, but **** gets said every single practice.

It's not that deep. These players are simply annoyed that Ryan Tannehill was billed as some good player being held back, with everything around seemingly cast as a scapegoat.

It's all come to head now.

I'm bringing out all the "great" posters today.

Back
Top Bottom