Fox Sports off-season preview for the Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox Sports off-season preview for the Fins

yeah, perhaps not the best painted outlook. then again, although I read the media for news, I don't go to their gloom speeches on Miami as they all hate us anyways. On a different note, if Mare made 2 kicks this year we'd have been 12-2 and our oh so woeful "offensive line" with so many "holes" would have been painted as an O-line that did just enough to allow the team to win.....they'd spin it either way. Regardless, we do have to fix the O-line some but not as bad as many believe. Wade Smith will be bigger and stronger from off-season conditioning and with a year under his belt starting....should perform higher, Nails will be better with another year under his foot to help with his injury....Seth should take over the Center spot, and that leaves us filling the 2 Right guard/tackle spots....from within....FA...or where who knows....maybe we'd get a good FA left tackle and move Smith to Right....will have to wait and see but IMHO we need a couple FA's for the O-line and another solid #2 WR and we're set. After that....upgrade the QB should be the 3rd highest priority although as it's only 1 spot which can have a big influence may be fixed first although I think we have bigger problems then who's behind our line.....

Read the outlook for the dolphins and then read the outlook for all of the other afc east teams....................This guy makes no attempt to hide his biases. "F" him.

Yeah I noticed that. The AFC East will have 3 super bowl contenders next season and one slug team interesting. Vegas has us ahead of the Jets and Bills in winning the AFC next season. I'm going with Vegas over Ryan Delucia.

Ryan DeLucia is nothing but a washed up DRUNK anyway!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
He's really pretty dead on with his assesment. He's doesn't bring up anything that at least a dozen posters here don't talk about every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks on the money to me. Face it guys we have missed the playoffs two years in a row. Things ain't good!

Originally posted by fin-atic
He looks on the money to me. Face it guys we have missed the playoffs two years in a row. Things ain't good!

Agreed....however....they're not in the terlett either :)

** Terlett = Redneck for Toilet **

why the media hates Miami?
:(

"why the media hates Miami?"

They need someone to pick on. Few weeks ago it was Oakland now its us. What they say has no affect over the team. This team can win with some changes this offseason. The front office is a mess, but the team will perform fine.

Why did he say the Wade Smith looked good he was the worst part of are team last season. Flat out. This guy needs to start watching some football games before talking about the game

The media picked on the Buccs when they had a front office in disarray as they looked for their coach to replace Dungy..

Then they also bashed the Buccs for sending 2 1st rounders and 2 2nd rounders to Oakland for Gruden...

Look how it turned out...

Miami's front office is in "disarray" right now, so they are the targets right now..

Actually I would rather go into the season as underdogs and the laughing stock...less pressure!!! Let them keep making fun of our team...screw the media...I actually like it...I get more upset with so called FinFans who state that "Marino has betrayed us all." That gets me more upset than the media geeks...I know that all of us FinFans have been frustrated and upset...and I also know that us FinFans really want a Superbowl...and that we all love this team...maybe if we are below the radar screen and not picked to do much...the Fins will suprise everyone!!!

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Agreed....however....they're not in the terlett either :)

** Terlett = Redneck for Toilet **

Hey...Dadgum...you talk just like me! That's how I say it too!:lol:

Broadly speaking I agree with you here finatic...

Originally posted by fin-atic

I read his main import as being that you can't really say what Miami will do because there are so many unknowns, or holes to fill. If they aren't filled adequately, will we be in the race for a number 1 draft pick next season: probably not. Will we be in the playoffs: Seems unlikely.

No offense but...

Originally posted by Brad528
Why did he say the Wade Smith looked good he was the worst part of are team last season. Flat out. This guy needs to start watching some football games before talking about the game

I think you need to watch a little more football. Truth is Wade Smith was a rookie playing one of the most difficult positions to play in football with little college experience playing LT in college. If you look at his stats next to highly touted 1st round rookie LT and his are very comprable. The guy was voted to the all rookie offensive team and Jeff Fisher said he's going to be a very good LT in this league.

So you do the math we have a 2nd year LT which should be bulked up by next season, have a yr's experience on the pro level under his belt and he's ultra cheap. I'd say he was a good steal from last year's draft.. ohh I forgot to mention he played all 16 games last year....durabilty

Back
Top Bottom