Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great, a racial twist to the story. Because we all know the worst possible crime in America is for a white man to use the n-word. Pathetic.

For anyone thats ever played sports or been in any kind of brotherhood, MASCULINE MEN joke about this kind of **** all the time. Dick comments, "im going to **** down your mouth!", racial slurs, etc. . This **** is common among any real group of friends. The problem is America is becoming less and less masculine and politically correct limpdicks are more abundant than ever. All it takes is one sissy like Jonathan Martin to cause a ****storm. This guy doesn't even have the balls to tell the COACHING STAFF its a problem, let alone Richie. Is Richie supposed to read his mind? Because the **** Richie did isn't any different than what happens in any other locker room. Take note on how many Dolphins teammates are coming out to pile on Incognito. NOONE. they all have his back.

the problem is this Martin guy is mentally ****ed up and needs help. He has no place on an NFL team.

http://www.google.com/search?q=masc...O2sAS414CIBA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1413&bih=636

:lol:

Oh great, a racial twist to the story. Because we all know the worst possible crime in America is for a white man to use the n-word. Pathetic.

For anyone thats ever played sports or been in any kind of brotherhood, MASCULINE MEN joke about this kind of **** all the time. Dick comments, "im going to **** down your mouth!", racial slurs, etc. . This **** is common among any real group of friends. The problem is America is becoming less and less masculine and politically correct limpdicks are more abundant than ever. All it takes is one sissy like Jonathan Martin to cause a ****storm. This guy doesn't even have the balls to tell the COACHING STAFF its a problem, let alone Richie. Is Richie supposed to read his mind? Because the **** Richie did isn't any different than what happens in any other locker room. Take note on how many Dolphins teammates are coming out to pile on Incognito. NOONE. they all have his back.

the problem is this Martin guy is mentally ****ed up and needs help. He has no place on an NFL team.

lol, somebody been waiting a long time to use that gimmick account...

edit: damn I type slow.

When you find yourself agreeing with a troll poster called "Aryan Nation" that's probably a clue you need to rethink your position, hoss.

not really...this stuff goes on in every lockerroom boss...martin just decided to be the whistle blower and open a can of worms...come on man i've been in plenty of lockerrooms in my life as an athlete growing up and i can say at that level even people are getting **** on all over the place...and to take a bunch of 20 something year olds and expect there not to be some immaturity and some rash thoughts and words said etc is rediculous...difference is martin decided to record his and keep track of em for future use...

no place in an nfl lockerroom for that guy...good luck with your degree cause you probably gonna need it now barring a lump sum lawsuit

not really...this stuff goes on in every lockerroom boss...martin just decided to be the whistle blower and open a can of worms...come on man i've been in plenty of lockerrooms in my life as an athlete growing up and i can say at that level even people are getting **** on all over the place...and to take a bunch of 20 something year olds and expect there not to be some immaturity and some rash thoughts and words said etc is rediculous...difference is martin decided to record his and keep track of em for future use...

no place in an nfl lockerroom for that guy...good luck with your degree cause you probably gonna need it now barring a lump sum lawsuit

Thats only a criticism if the assumption is the can has nothing worth opening.

I've been in plenty of locker rooms too. Don't play that game. It's simply not acceptable, and what's ridiculous is arguing about it. You might as well glue a traffic cone to a horse's head and try to convince to the entire rational universe that you just discovered a unicorn. Not happening. Just look at the company you're keeping on this one, dude.

I mean, holy ****, look at them. Look at them and flee.

I've been in plenty of locker rooms too. Don't play that game. It's simply not acceptable, and what's ridiculous is arguing about it. You might as well glue a traffic cone to a horse's head and try to convince to the entire rational universe that you just discovered a unicorn. Not happening. Just look at the company you're keeping on this one, dude.

I mean, holy ****, look at them. Look at them and flee.

you and your analogies...whatever i'm not gonna argue and waste any more time about a player that wasn't any good or worth it to begin with...i'll be back when the subject on the board gets back to football

Aryan Nation joined FinHeaven in 2010, Richie joined the Dolphins in 2010. Hmmmm, maybe we have another Incognito in our midst?

Aryan Nation joined FinHeaven in 2010, Richie joined the Dolphins in 2010. Hmmmm, maybe we have another Incognito in our midst?

anri1-1.gif

someone on here said they threw down with incog at some point.. I thought it was a dude w/ a noles helmet avatar...

Here is the thread that you're referring to.

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?265828-incognito-released-by-rams&p=1063245851&viewfull=1-post1063245851

The guy you're talking about is BigChub22 - the post is #35

I am not even gonna go into the whole story on this guy....but lets just say his name on this site makes my blood boil, he is a racist peice of ****, ****y no good loser and I hope he never plays again....I had a run in with him in Tempe, AZ (he went to highschool here) his rookie season, and I knocked that prick out (I will admit I got lucky as he is def. bigger than me, but I do own a MMA gym here so not like I don't know what I am doing but still got lucky cause he is big....and a big douche....I HATE HIS GUTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom