Frank Gore visiting Dolphins | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Frank Gore visiting Dolphins

I’m going to guess we offered Gore and Murray the same contract. Murray said no, Gore said yea

I’m biased since Gore has always been one of my favorite non dolphins but I really like this signing

I understand the concern with age - despite the fact that he has still been productive.....but I love the rest.

Heather Lloyd‏ @TheBlueMare Mar 14
NFL teams should jump to sign Frank Gore at 34. He’s more than a running back - he’s a coach and trainer who raises the bar on everyone around him. Having young guys watch him play, practice, and lead will make a team better for years to come. He’s an investment that pays off

Have a feeling he will be getting more carries than most think. I like the pickup, maybe we can get 2 years out of him.

I think it goes along with my earlier thoughts, they are paring veterans with younger players.. I get the thought process- hope it work outs. That hopefully establishes a culture and expectations after a while within the organization.

WR
RB
DL
Safety

I think it goes along with my earlier thoughts, they are paring veterans with younger players.. I get the thought process- hope it work outs. That hopefully establishes a culture and expectations after a while within the organization.

WR
RB
DL
Safety
Yes I see it too, but we have done this before, Greg Jennings, Arian Foster, Knoshown , Delmas, V. Maxwell, I could go on but it hasn't fared well in the past, all we can do is wait and see.

Wow that is really cheap. Should not prevent us from drafting a RB but this was a no brainer.

Obviously he wants to retie here (home)... and he knows the end is near, to agree to those terms. I wonder if he or his agent called after Murray left.

Back
Top Bottom