Fred Taylor Talking Smack......after the game! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fred Taylor Talking Smack......after the game!

!PapaCrunk81!

'Cocaine and Toupes'
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
from MiamiDolphins.com

"(On the Dolphins) “They are a team that is supposed to be the elite team of the AFC. You guys saw the game  we had three turnovers and they were only up by seven points. They’re not as good as everyone’s writing them up to be, but you have to give them credit because they won the game.†"

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well at least he gave them credit, what an adult :lol:

Ok mister...

16 carries for 35 yds and 1 fumble. .:lol:

Everyone talked smack about the ravens up until the superbowl.

Isn't he suppose to be injured by now? He usually is..

From the AP:

"I wanted to cry on the sidelines," Fred Taylor said, referring to his first-quarter fumble that led to Miami's first score.

So, he held back his tears and saved them for after the game I guess. :sosad:

Form his mouth

On his performance) “Personally, it’s very frustrating. You don’t start a game off the way I did. I felt like I wanted to cry on the sidelines, but if I let my teammates see that, they would have thought that I was giving up on them. I have to get better myself, especially with holding onto the ball. I knew going in that the Dolphins are team that loves to tackle the ball. I was just trying to make a play and they got the fumble. No excuses.â€Â

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by finfan54
and a couple of drops of the football. :lol:

Like the one that hit him right in the gut on the screen? :lol:

That was great.

Hmm...isn't this the guy some Jags fan said he'd rather have than any other back in the league?
Not only is he injury-prone and overrated, he has no class whatsoever.

Originally posted by RikWriter
Hmm...isn't this the guy some Jags fan said he'd rather have than any other back in the league?
Not only is he injury-prone and overrated, he has no class whatsoever.

Fred Taylor has all the talent in the world let me tell you. You guys in here are just talking crap like always and it starts with Rick Writer. He can say anything he wants because he is somewhat right. We haven't played any of the elite afc teams as of yet and we got a lot to prove. If you replace Fred Taylor in Kansas city with priest holmes, I'll bet you that he will do as good of a job.

Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!
from MiamiDolphins.com

"(On the Dolphins) “They are a team that is supposed to be the elite team of the AFC. You guys saw the game  we had three turnovers and they were only up by seven points. They’re not as good as everyone’s writing them up to be, but you have to give them credit because they won the game.†"

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well at least he gave them credit, what an adult :lol:

Notice he didnt comment on how they spotted his team 149 yards in penalties and they could only get 10 points.

Re: Re: Fred Taylor Talking Smack......after the game!

Originally posted by deathdisco

Notice he didnt comment on how they spotted his team 149 yards in penalties and they could only get 10 points.

It must be frustrating for him, having wasted all the potential he had coming out of college. Sometimes I wish I were a sports journalist...I could come right out and ask him "So, Fred, how does it feel to be one of the most overrated and classless players in the NFL?"

All I will say about Fred Taylor is this.....after the 2000 AFC Championship Game, when the ***uars had lost to the Titans for the THIRD time that year, and two of them were beat-downs, he says, "I think we're the better team." Uh, okay. Apparently he wasn't paying attention to the games. He may be talented, but he might want to think about some of the stuff he says.

Back
Top Bottom