Fred Taylor Talking Smack......after the game! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fred Taylor Talking Smack......after the game!

Fred Taylor is a great back on a bad team.

Moulds have no class, Taylor is only frustrated by all the close game (and loss) they had this year.

If you think Taylor has no class because what he said about the game there is 90% of the members here that have no class at all.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
Fred Taylor is a great back on a bad team.

Moulds have no class, Taylor is only frustrated by all the close game (and loss) they had this year.

If you think Taylor has no class because what he said about the game there is 90% of the members here that have no class at all.

90% of the members here didn't get their butts smacked by the Dolphins' defense yesterday.
Taylor is NOT a great back. He had great potential, but a combination of injuries and lack of concentration have kept him from living up to his potential.

Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!
from MiamiDolphins.com

"(On the Dolphins) “They are a team that is supposed to be the elite team of the AFC. You guys saw the game  we had three turnovers and they were only up by seven points. They’re not as good as everyone’s writing them up to be, but you have to give them credit because they won the game.†"

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well at least he gave them credit, what an adult :lol:

He should be the last one talking! if we hadnt commited as much penalties, they wouldve never came close to 7.

Re: Ok mister...

Originally posted by rhadaddy
16 carries for 35 yds and 1 fumble. .:lol:

Everyone talked smack about the ravens up until the superbowl.

Make that two fumbles :D

Fred Taylor is right.

Let me first say that I never find myself agreeing with an opposing teammate nor do I enjoy listening to an opposing teammate talking trash about our team. However, there is only one part of Fred's statement that I think is incorrect "..not as good as everyone's writing them up to be." Actually, in fact everyone STOPPED writing good about us, I do not see anyone other than occassional local - S. Florida media writing good about us any longer.

Yes, we have profile names on our roster. Yes, we have last year's rushing leader. Yea we do have pro-bowlers, "geniuses" as coordinators, and teammates becoming family relatives. But are we bound for another Marino-like conclusion for this team? Go ahead be happy about a 4-1 record and bash those who question the output of our team. But our record (4-1) has proven to blind some of you to the potential fatal flaws on this team. I love my Miami Dolphins TO DEATH but I am really really concerned about these sluggish wins. As I've always stated, how far do you wanna go? I want to go as far as winning a championship. I don't want to settle with another "good" year with "good" players. The way they're playing now I don't see it happening. Certain changes need to be made on the team.

Last year didn't we blow out most of our opponents early on just to not make the playoffs? Things could turn around tomorrow for all we know.

Originally posted by Dolfan02
Fred Taylor is right.

No, Taylor is wrong...even if he were right, which he isn't, he's a classless poor loser for talking crap about a team that just beat his team and during which he did squat to contribute to his team.

Originally posted by RikWriter

No, Taylor is wrong...even if he were right, which he isn't, he's a classless poor loser for talking crap about a team that just beat his team and during which he did squat to contribute to his team.

Sounds like Takeo, but he likes to do it before games :D

it seem as fred is just spitting out venom because they lost,but some of what he said is true.Elite teams don't make as many penalties as the dolphins made yesterday and elite players dont leave plays out on field like they did yesterday.This team has alot of things to clean up if they want to considered elite.They've got damn good talent,they just need to tone in to each other alot better.

I always love comments about how someone was not that good when he made mistakes like he did. im sorry. that is piss poor.

Originally posted by juniorseau55

Fred Taylor has all the talent in the world let me tell you. You guys in here are just talking crap like always and it starts with Rick Writer. He can say anything he wants because he is somewhat right. We haven't played any of the elite afc teams as of yet and we got a lot to prove. If you replace Fred Taylor in Kansas city with priest holmes, I'll bet you that he will do as good of a job.

Hum and WTF has this "injury prone" jack@$$ done with all this talent ?? Except break a finger nail or deal with a nose bleed so he can assume his usual roster spot on the IR list !!!!!

Every team "wants to" or "has to" improve what ever their won/loss record IS ! And taylor couldn't carry Holmes jock strap even if he held it in his big mouth ...

That comparison is beyond hilarious .....

:nono:

Marino1983

Originally posted by dolfandawg
it seem as fred is just spitting out venom because they lost,but some of what he said is true.Elite teams don't make as many penalties as the dolphins made yesterday and elite players dont leave plays out on field like they did yesterday.This team has alot of things to clean up if they want to considered elite.They've got damn good talent,they just need to tone in to each other alot better.

He ran his BIG mouth when the Jags won the playoff game so basically taylor is classless when his team wins the game or loses !!

:pirate:

Marino1983

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Last year didn't we blow out most of our opponents early on just to not make the playoffs? Things could turn around tomorrow for all we know.
the only team i can remember to blow out teams and win the superbowl are the rams every year since it's been a great defense and an offense that dosn't make mistakes as i see it the dolphins are doing exactly that ...maybe this week we played sloppy but we we're still good enough to win against a team which is not as bad as their record may show and remember we had two pro bowlers out in seau and bowens so i don't see where all this crap about the dolphins not being as good as they are been writen about . I see them gelling (defense) and the offense can still improve alot with the talent they possesse , anyways like i said in another post i haven't see a defense like this play in miami before when i see them on the feild i'm more secure than when the offense is on and i have never felt like that watching the dolphins play before . :rolleyes:

LOL, what an idiot. He lost, his team lost, it doesnt matter if we are overratted, or if they stopped ricky, or whatever. People gotta realize and or remember that STATS DONT MEAN SH*T!! Its only wins that count. Miami fans and players should know that the most, lol.

Back
Top Bottom