Freddie swain | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Freddie swain

That's a play any high school wr should be able to score on. When the defense leaves you that open that's about as easy of td as you're going to get.
Well kind of limited on film with twitter. Shared what I could, and yeah about three of those plays are busted coverage. Theres a reason hes on PS.

🥱

Well kind of limited on film with twitter. Shared what I could, and yeah about three of those plays are busted coverage. Theres a reason hes on PS.

🥱
Didn't say that to knock you or the clip itself. Swain isn't a bad ps option or even a #6 wr on the 53 man roster. Think of him as being similar to Isaiah Ford. You could do worse, but he's not special either. But you shouldn't expect to find too many special players on practice squads or the frienge of 53 man rosters. Swain can step in an help you out if needed. However if he's on your roster and he gets hurt you shouldn't have a hard time finding a comparable replacement.

Might have a quicker path to the active roster than most think, depending on their plans with KR/PR. I know I don’t want to see Waddle or Hill back there aside from situational. Same goes for Holland. Who else do we have on the active roster who can be our return guy?

Might have a quicker path to the active roster than most think, depending on their plans with KR/PR. I know I don’t want to see Waddle or Hill back there aside from situational. Same goes for Holland. Who else do we have on the active roster who can be our return guy?
Can’t name much else, I think maybe Iggy returned some punts at one point.

Mostert can return some kickoffs.

Lol of that highlight of his “ huge “ ATA’s reception. My big fat dumb brother could have caught that, and I’m an only child

I agree about not using Hill, Waddle, or Holland.
It was also why I was surprised we cut Bowden.
Coaches surely have a plan.

Nobody could run the peg board like his uncle Louden Swain.

Only wrestler that could stop the Shute...
One my all-time favorite movies. The soundtrack is great as well. But I'm pretty sure it might be grandson as I believe Vision Quest's Louden is in his 60's already, time goes to quick.

Can’t name much else, I think maybe Iggy returned some punts at one point.

Mostert can return some kickoffs.
Yeah, I remember Iggy did punts a few times last year. He never seemed elusive in any way and would just get a short return (usually just ran out of bounds rather quickly). All from my faded drink laden memories, so could be very wrong. Lol

Swain is a very nice stab at getting a player who can help us right away... for peanuts.
He might not play QB, but he's the exact same sort of player as Bowden but with a bit more change of direction ability.
Nice signing.

Back
Top Bottom